You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SUNDAY ORFORDABLE

ANY CHANCE OF THE £3 ORFORDABLE MOVING BACK TO SUNDAY I KNOW IT WAS MOVED TO ENCOURAGE MORE PEOPLE TO PLAY THE £10 VERSION BUT WHEN I LOOKED AT ABOUT 5 TO 7 LAST NIGHT AND THERE WERE ONLY ABOUT 12 ENTERED. I DONT PLAY SATURDAY NIGHTS £3 SO CANT SAY IF THE CHANGE HAS BEEN SUCSESSFUL OR NOT BUT I MISS MY SUNDAY TEN SEATER 

Comments

• edited December 2009
    +1 can rarely play the Saturday and want to support the 10 seat format as I prefer it.

Dave
  • edited December 2009
    +2 doesn't bring as many players and can't get to it all the time like i can on sunday nights.
  • edited December 2009
    Having seen the numbers dwindle in the £10 weekend games I think its maybe time to reduce the buyin down to either £5 or £3 which might encourage more people into the games. 

Personally I have stopped playing the £10 game, not because I dont enjoy them but I have moved up to the £22 game at 7.30 on the weekends and tend to play in the Primo too on a Sunday and dont want to triple up my games.
  • edited December 2009
    I TOO HAVE NOTICED THE DWINDLING NUMBERS IN THE SUNDAY £10 BUY IN DEEPY.IF THE ORFORDABLE IS MOVED BACK TO SUNDAY I THINK IT WILL GET THE NUMBERS.THIS 10 SEATER IS NOT FOR ME THOUGH ANYMORE AS I FEEL YOU DONT GET TO PLAY YOUR TOP HANDS PROPERLY DUE TO THERE BEING CALLERS ALL OF THE TIME NO MATTER WHAT YOU RAISE IT TO,ESPECIALLY IN THE EARLIER STAGES.dav