You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

if youve got kids

edited December 2009 in The Shed
CAME ACROSS THIS WEBSITE THE OTHER DAY  portablenorthpole.tv
YOU CAN SET UP A VIDEO MESSAGE FROM SANTA FOR YOUR KIDS MY 4 YEAR OLD GRANDSON LOVED IT.
YOU CAN  ALSO SEND WIND UP NAUGHTY LIST MESSAGES TO ADULTS AS WELL. ITS A GOOD LAUGH AND ITS FREE

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Lol this is great, had some fun sending them to friends but it wouldn't load the pictures I was trying to use
    =[ I'd only just copied them from their facebooks but nope not working. Was the right format and size.... Strange as the pictures that were already on my pictures file were fine....
  • edited December 2009
    Don't forget NORAD. When they're not tracking Intercontinental Ballistic Missile launches, which would trigger a full blown nuclear holocaust wiping us all out in a matter of minutes, they're tracking Santa :)

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/index.html

• edited December 2009
    thanks mate,just done it for my little brother and he loved it XD
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: if youve got kids:
    Lol this is great, had some fun sending them to friends but it wouldn't load the pictures I was trying to use =[ I'd only just copied them from their facebooks but nope not working. Was the right format and size.... Strange as the pictures that were already on my pictures file were fine....
    Posted by ness4
    did this last week ness and wouldnt load some of mine, found out it was to do with amount of mega something data on them lol. try one with only a photo of the kid not loads of background scenes it worked for me.