You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Megsatack?????

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat

Have I missed something? . .what happened to the Friday night Megastack after a whole thread saying how great it was, now it seems to have gone . . .tell me I missed something? Confused?

Cheers

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Hi Seadragon,

I think you missed something - it's in the lobby as the £400 Megastack at 8.30pm.

In terms of the other thread, I did say I would get back to folks about the idea of adding some more of them to the schedule. Apologies that I've not come back with an answer yet, but it hasn't been forgotten - most of the Poker Team are working hard on the new software, as well as some of the big promotions at the moment (Magnificent 7, Double Cash Rewards, SPT Grand Final planning, etc).

I'll give you all a shout when we have some news.

Cheers,
    Dave
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Megsatack?????:
    Hi Seadragon, I think you missed something - it's in the lobby as the £400 Megastack at 8.30pm. In terms of the other thread, I did say I would get back to folks about the idea of adding some more of them to the schedule. Apologies that I've not come back with an answer yet, but it hasn't been forgotten - most of the Poker Team are working hard on the new software, as well as some of the big promotions at the moment (Magnificent 7, Double Cash Rewards, SPT Grand Final planning, etc). I'll give you all a shout when we have some news. Cheers, Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave

Thanks for reply Dave . . There must be something up with my ipad cos just looked in lobby and still can't see it! . .not there . .weird .. . . ..?.?.......?......
  • edited September 2013

Think my ipad is possessed . . .doesnt show in lobby on ipad , but does on my PC. . .! . .think my ipad is trying to kill meeeeee..............         ...................  .......arghhhhhhhhhhhhh..................
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Megsatack?????:
    Think my ipad is possessed . . .doesnt show in lobby on ipad , but does on my PC. . .! . .think my ipad is trying to kill meeeeee..............         ...................  .......arghhhhhhhhhhhhh..................
    Posted by seadragon
    Take a tablet for it :-)