You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Please Please change the button colour back

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
I really do not think it was a good idea to have the action buttons the same colour as the table.  Miniview is worse as there is not even a border around the buttons to make them stand out. 
When multitabling in miniview you need something to stand out and catch your eye.  I have timed out and been sat out countless times today as I have not even realised action was on me.

What was wrong with the green??  That worked fine,

This is a big problem imo and as sky would obv want more multitablers this needs sorting quickly.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    I totally agree with OMahomO, you need eyes like a shit-house rat to see whats going on now when playing multiple tables.  Please change the button colour
  • edited December 2009
    I will bump this til I die.

Any chance of something on here from any suits, if only to say they know what I am actually talking about
  • edited December 2009
    i agree colours are awful, to bland
  • edited December 2009
    I like the new format,and I wear glasses.

Don`t have any trouble....

Lots of love Steve....
  • edited December 2009
    Had never noticed this as I only play using standard view (SV) rather than mini view (MV). There's no issue on the SV table, as it's not blue on blue, but I switched to MV and do kinda see what you mean as there it certainly is blue on blue.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Please Please change the button colour back:
    I really do not think it was a good idea to have the action buttons the same colour as the table.  Miniview is worse as there is not even a border around the buttons to make them stand out.  When multitabling in miniview you need something to stand out and catch your eye.  I have timed out and been sat out countless times today as I have not even realised action was on me. What was wrong with the green??  That worked fine, This is a big problem imo and as sky would obv want more multitablers this needs sorting quickly.
    Posted by OMahonyO
    I have 2 say i agree 100% omahonyo, finding it quite difficult multi tabling due to the colours. The green was a much better colour imo. We need something that catches yr eye when multi tblin and at the moment im missing alot of hands.

The blue action buttons just do not work with blue tbs. A new colour would be much appreciated sky
  • edited December 2009
    Just change the button 'font'  to yellow or green, it worked for me
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Please Please change the button colour back:
    Just change the button 'font'  to yellow or green, it worked for me
    Posted by loonytoons
    How do you do that then loony?  there is nothing on the table option tab to do this.  Does it just change the colour of the white writing inside the button?
  • edited December 2009
    That pink colour the buttons change to when the cursor is hovvered over them is a good bold colour that would prob stand out.  Surely it would not take much tweaking to the software to have this as a constant colour for the action buttons?