You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

why cant i enter friday 13th f/r

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat
it says im not eligible ....why is this ....is it open to all later like the football f/r was

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Nope, only open to "Eligible" players.
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: why cant i enter friday 13th f/r:
    Nope, only open to "Eligible" players.
    Posted by FCHD
    yes ive gathered that .but why and can you enter later like the football f/r
  • edited September 2013
    If you haven't recieved an email or notification from Sky then i'm afraid , like me , you won't be in it.
    I'm guessing but its probably for new players or people from Skybet to encourage them to play more on here , which is a good thing for us all.
  • edited September 2013
    the football f/r was a private tourney but was opened for all in the end...will this happen in the fri 13th f/r
  • edited September 2013
    the football f/r was a private tourney but was opened for all in the end...will this happen in the fri 13th f/r
    Posted by mark62
    The reason they did that was because england scored 4 goals and inflated the prizepool by 4k so sky deciced to open to all players. Can't see that happening in this freeroll.
  • edited September 2013
    thank you snuffer
  • edited September 2013
    If you haven't recieved an email or notification from Sky then i'm afraid , like me , you won't be in it. I'm guessing but its probably for new players or people from Skybet to encourage them to play more on here , which is a good thing for us all.
    Posted by VespaPX
    fink your ryt m8 there overs 500 places left an no 1's gettin invited its a fix its for there workers only there tryin to suck ppl in fukin bums y nat just invite the players who play alot reg
  • edited September 2013
    sky poker always been the same ...im going back to pkr they are a bit more loyal
  • edited September 2013
    sky poker always been the same ...im going back to pkr they are a bit more loyal
    Posted by mark62
    could you elobrate why PKR are more "loyal" to there player, im intrigued...
  • edited September 2013
    they have loads of f/r s no points needed,the ones u need points for any1 can enter ,when u reach loyalty stages u keep them for life ,so if u have a month off you don't have to start again ..I could carry on but I think this post might get removed(don't know why I talk about the good tournys on sky on pkr forums all the time and they don't get removed)well we'll have to see
  • edited September 2013
    they have loads of f/r s no points needed,the ones u need points for any1 can enter ,when u reach loyalty stages u keep them for life ,so if u have a month off you don't have to start again ..I could carry on but I think this post might get removed(don't know why I talk about the good tournys on sky on pkr forums all the time and they don't get removed)well we'll have to see
    Posted by mark62
    I'm also a member of this site, rarely visit now, Sky-daily £500 freeroll 1250 runners, PKR $5 freeroll sometimes 1000 runners! i know which one i'd rather enter.
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: why cant i enter friday 13th f/r : I'm also a member of this site, rarely visit now, Sky-daily £500 freeroll 1250 runners, PKR $5 freeroll sometimes 1000 runners! i know which one i'd rather enter.
    Posted by Snuffer
    500 f/r daily 600 runners I think the maths speak 4 themselves the 5$ one is I belive 10 times daily but I wouldn't enter that one either
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: why cant i enter friday 13th f/r : 500 f/r daily 600 runners I think the maths speak 4 themselves the 5$ one is I belive 10 times daily but I wouldn't enter that one either
    Posted by mark62
    Sky 0 points to enter, PKR is it 300 points, can't remember

to generate points you need to contribute to rake, play real money, so the sky tourney is free for players who do not generate rake.