You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How many days a week do you have bad days?

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat
Well basically just recently, i think i'm playing ok, and not really doing anything wrong, but i keep getting horrible cards i mean, i can have ak (suited) pocket aces pocket kings pocket queens, yet whatever i seem to do i fail, losing the pots on 9/10 even yesterday i was in a tournament, i was down on chips due to bad beats, i get an amazing hand in my eyes something to play with bare in mind i have 500 chips and blinds was at 100-200, i was on the BB, the person who was against me was on around 9.5k chips, i decide to go all in, he calls with a measly 5-10 unsuited, and guess what flops 5 10 A - 10 - 3, so yeah this seems to be happening to me a lot i get really bad beats that wouldn't win hands if i called them, but when i do get a hand to play with the person with the seemingly weaker hands tends to win, i do look for most cards, but sometimes if you have high pair and high kicker you can easily fold when theres no flushes or straights possible on the table?

So out of 7 days a week how many bad days do you have?

So far for me this week im on 7/7.

Comments