You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How do you set up a tournement?

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi all.

I want to set up a private tournement for me and friends but can't find anything on here and have spoken to a sky poker rep via chat and they said I'd be better of asking in here.

First time I've posted on here so how do you create a private tournement or can't you. I used to play fulltilt but had problems withdrawning my money so me and some friends are looking at this site.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited September 2013
    In Response to How do you set up a tournement?:
    Hi all. I want to set up a private tournement for me and friends but can't find anything on here and have spoken to a sky poker rep via chat and they said I'd be better of asking in here. First time I've posted on here so how do you create a private tournement or can't you. I used to play fulltilt but had problems withdrawning my money so me and some friends are looking at this site. Any help would be great. Thanks.
    Posted by helter1015
    Strictly speaking you can't. There is no feature in the Lobby to set up your own tourney. The only private tournaments that Sky Poker provide are for the Forum teams.
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to How do you set up a tournement?:
    Hi all. I want to set up a private tournement for me and friends but can't find anything on here and have spoken to a sky poker rep via chat and they said I'd be better of asking in here. First time I've posted on here so how do you create a private tournement or can't you. I used to play fulltilt but had problems withdrawning my money so me and some friends are looking at this site. Any help would be great. Thanks.
    Posted by helter1015
    Dont think you were the only one!!!!

Not sure why you want to set up a private tourney on here. Just reg for anything you like and take money from complete strangers, not your mates!! GL
  • edited September 2013
    Thanks for your replies.

:-)