You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Funniest thing ever on 865

edited February 2010 in Sky Poker Live
I was thinking it was the Rich/TK conversation about Star Wars, where Rich mentioned light sabres (complete with arm movements as a demonstration LOL), Jedi Knights and Darth Vader, all going completely over Tikay's head. Absolutely hilarious.

Or maybe it was the time Rich and Tikay had the debate about the player called "majorcamal" - TK called him "Major Camel", Rich corrected TK by saying it was actually "Majorca Mal from Majorca!" Didn't matter, TK kept calling him Major Camel! Serious LOL.

But I've decided it was....
The time that Trev called a player a "p^ssy"!

One player really was a wimp in the hand shown and Trev, flying in the face of the Skypoker rule that you don't criticise the customers, said that "He really was a p^ssy there."
Cue the floor manager shouting out "Go to commercial!" with a slitting throat gesture.
As they come back, Trev tries to worm his way out of it with "What we saw there was a pussycat, when what we needed was a lion!"
Yeah, OK Trev.

Classic moments!

Comments

• edited December 2009
    My favourites:

1. Nick Wealthall playing "pocket billiards".

2. Any time that a studio guest announces his hand live on TV. It still makes me laugh every time.

3. But, by far the best, was Tikay and his "plump interlude":

Tikay: I was with a young lady once - you know, of considerable girth.
    I thought I won't call her fat because they get upset, don't they? I called her plump which was equally unwise. They don't like that.

Richard Orford: Plump sounds worse, do you not think?

Tikay: Well, I thought it was rather pleasing - evidently a few not shared.

Richard Orford: I can't think of a single woman in the entire universe that would find it pleasant to be called plump.

Tikay: I said "I believe the dress you're wearing looks like one my grandmother had; it suits the plumper figure."

This last one is the funniest moment I have seen on any TV program in recent memory.

• edited December 2009
    Am I right in thinking Ed once rapped the first verse to 90s Shaman classic "Ebeneezer Goode"?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Funniest thing ever on 865:
    Am I right in thinking Ed once rapped the first verse to 90s Shaman classic "Ebeneezer Goode"?
    Posted by Loki-Rogy
    I've never seen this. Is it on Youtube?
  • edited January 2010
    Oh, and who can forget the TK/Hartigan fight with pugil sticks? LOL.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Funniest thing ever on 865:
    Oh, and who can forget the TK/Hartigan fight with pugil sticks? LOL.
    Posted by BigBluster
    James Hartigan wishes he could.......
  • edited January 2010
    All very good but cannot match

Helen Chamberlain dropping her pen on the floor and as the gentleman Tim picked it up she broke wind.
    Best tele since Blazing Saddles, his face had to be seen.
    LOL
  • edited January 2010
    Tikay booting penguin across the studio.
  • edited January 2010
    When Tikay said to Rich tonight 'did you see her cheekbones' and Rich replied I wasn't looking that far up.

Quality, had me LMAO

Salazar
  • edited February 2010
    LOL my favorite was ed on cash unlimited when called a somewhat crazy player an absolute FRUIT+NUT haha!
  • edited February 2010
    I love it when every time they do "Top of the Pots" after Master Cash On Saturday.. and during the hands both Tikay and Rich say things like "surely he won't call" or " He is gonna fold" lol.. well it wouldn't be on the show as a top Pot if they folded lol.... 

then when the killer card comes out of Somebody goes all in Tikay screams and nearly falls off his Stool lol.... even though he knows its coming lol :0