You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Feedback survey

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat
I've just received an email inviting me to give feedback on the new cash tables, with a link to an online survey.

However, the first two questions ask you for both User ID & Poker Alias.

As far as I know, you should never reveal both these at the same time to a third party (such as SurveyMonkey).

Is this a genuine Sky survey or a scam? And if it is a genuine survey, why do we have to provide both bits of personal information?

Comments

• edited September 2013
    In Response to Feedback survey:
    I've just received an email inviting me to give feedback on the new cash tables, with a link to an online survey. However, the first two questions ask you for both User ID & Poker Alias. As far as I know, you should never reveal both these at the same time to a third party (such as SurveyMonkey). Is this a genuine Sky survey or a scam? And if it is a genuine survey, why do we have to provide both bits of personal information?
    Posted by FCHD
    Well you did better than me. Got the email, followed the link to be told it was sent to me in error and the survey is now closed. Great work Sky
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Feedback survey:
    In Response to Feedback survey : Well you did better than me. Got the email, followed the link to be told it was sent to me in error and the survey is now closed. Great work Sky
    Posted by boothy23

Yeah, me too.
    Even though it asks you to complete it by Thursday 20 September.

• edited September 2013
    This was a genuine email from us FCHD sent out by our marketing department a little earlier. I don't know why it asks for both user ID and alias perhaps in case a typo is made inputting one.

Unfortunately, it looks like the mail was sent to some of the wrong customers so the survey has been closed. It may be reopened and an email re-sent to the correct group.

Apologies for the inconvenience all.
  • edited September 2013
    Put a suggestion on communty suggestions 2 days ago but no reply

Isn,t that feedbck - not filled out mine yet
  • edited September 2013
    I filled out the survey, and have no problems with survey monkey who are a very well known company. The only way someone can hack into your account is by knowing your pin number. Even then I am sure sky's cash out procedure is robust enough to pick up an attempt to cash out to an account that isnt in your name.

I hope that we dont have to go through this process again, although it wasnt a big as some surveys I have done in the past.
  • edited September 2013

Thank you for choosing to participate in our Poker survey. Unfortunately, this survey is now closed.

The email that you received earlier today regarding this survey was sent in error and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

gg sky
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Feedback survey:
    In Response to Feedback survey : Well you did better than me. Got the email, followed the link to be told it was sent to me in error and the survey is now closed. Great work Sky
    Posted by boothy23

+1
  • edited September 2013
    Just got a new e-mail is this legit?
    E-mail says a random 25 will get £10 bonus but survey still wants i.d. & alias for freeroll?