You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker loyalty reward?

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat
Do Sky offer loyalty rewards and if not would they consider it?

The reason I ask is because I know of several people that have changed ids and why not when they can get the new player bonuses? Yes its against the rules but they get away with it pretty easy.

On the other hand I'm using the same id for over 2 years and clocking up over 5k games. Im sticking by the rules but am I not the fool missing out on bonuses that they are getting from creating new ids?

So does sky reward loyal players?

I can understand the reason why sky offeres bonuses to new players but what % of these new ids are actually new players and what % are people just changing ids?

Interested to see what others think.

Ger

Comments

• edited September 2013

The answer is yes, we have many regular promotions which are shown here.

Our main loyalty promotion is Sky Poker Rewards (details on that page too).

With regards to people who have 'changed ids', it we read you correctly (as in someone opening a new account), this is not allowed. We do have measures to prevent this and monitor it to. However, if you do have any actual evidence of this, do contact us.

Sky Poker 
  • edited September 2013
    Thanks for the reply but from what I can see these rewards are nothing to do with loyalty. If your a new player or a player for 10 years these bonuses (apart from the new player bonus) apply equally.

I have reported a person with two ids but nothing happened they are still using them!

Anyhow I guess that answers my question.

thanks
    Ger
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker loyalty reward?:
    If your a new player or a player for 10 years these bonuses (apart from the new player bonus) apply equally.
    That's a very good point, maybe something for Sky to think about?