You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT Grand Final Sats

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat
Maybe I'm going mad but I've double checked all my filters to make sure....

Is it correct that there isn't a single SPT sat all day until the Quarter Final at 9pm?

Where are the ones that would be like £3.20 + rake to get into the £16 game?

Comments

• edited September 2013
    In Response to SPT Grand Final Sats:
    Maybe I'm going mad but I've double checked all my filters to make sure.... Is it correct that there isn't a single SPT sat all day until the Quarter Final at 9pm? Where are the ones that would be like £3.20 + rake to get into the £16 game?
    Posted by Lambert180
    There's one at 4:30pm, can you see it?
  • edited September 2013
    Nope.

Here is my lobby, Hold 'Em, Satellites and All stakes and can't see anything and that screen shot shows from 2:50pm - 6pm

http://tinypic.com/r/21c9m3s/5
  • edited September 2013
    Sigh, just been told by some Evil Penguin fella that it's cos I have 'Reg Only' ticked.

I lol'd and said 'but why would you not be able to reg a 4:30pm sat now?'.

Unticking the box does work and I can now see it, but seriously why are these not visible at all times. Surely the longer they are visible the more chance of people deciding to play them.
  • edited September 2013
    I don't care, I won my seat at 1st attempt in a super sat!
    Wiiiiiiii
    BOOOOOOM!!!!
    See you there Paul!!
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT Grand Final Sats:
    I don't care, I won my seat at 1st attempt in a super sat! Wiiiiiiii BOOOOOOM!!!! See you there Paul!!
    Posted by macapaca
    What a luckbox!

Yeah I'll definitely be there.

If you fancy buying 50% of my action at 2.0 then I'll BI direct right now :)
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT Grand Final Sats:
    Sigh, just been told by some Evil Penguin fella that it's cos I have 'Reg Only' ticked. I lol'd and said 'but why would you not be able to reg a 4:30pm sat now?'. Unticking the box does work and I can now see it, but seriously why are these not visible at all times. Surely the longer they are visible the more chance of people deciding to play them.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Hi, 

This shall be corrected for future sats, tournaments generally should be available for registration when they are seen in the lobby.

Cheers.