You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

8-15 deepstack taken down by click here

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
very well played all and very unlucky for tiggerace,always a pleasure to play this tourny and once again terrific railing.ty all very much.dav

Comments

• edited January 2010
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to 8-15 deepstack taken down by click here:
     very well done to the following players                                                      1st  dav1964  £92        very well played champ                                                      2nd tiggerace7£57.50                                                      3rd convict731 £34.50                                                      4th iammarv   £25.30                                                      5th  sharpe08  £20.70       unlucky to rossjb14 who was the bubble  as always good railing ty all very much for a great game               same time same place if you want to join us to try and be the next champ       
    Posted by lucky77777
    soz guys i could  not  get in to rail,

loading table observer problem ,

very well-done dave, pam , the knife ,

and all.

ul on the bubble ross the boss,

a very big ty to the mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn  lucky77777 ,

as delboy the great philosopher would say ,

you know it make sense rodders,

welcome back,

p.s were u gone lol

• edited December 2009
    well done dave and tiggy!--and cashing peeps--well done lucky--me julee made me make bacon and cabbage today so couldnt make it--and i was gonna win----girls eh?--what can ya do to em?
  • edited December 2009
    VWD Dave and Tigger!!!

and congrats to all who cashed. Sweeeet!!

x
  • edited December 2009
    CONGRATS DAV AND TO ALL THAT CASHED . THIS TOURNEY ROCKS , MAKE SURE YOU GIVE IT A GO SOMETIME . IF THE BANK ROLL SAYS NO , THERE ALWAYS THE 21.15 DS FOR £2, THE LAST 4 NIGHTS THE RUNNERS FOR THIS ONE HAVE BEEN BETWEEN 51 AND 69 .