You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

4NL--10NL...Have your say.

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat
Welcome back Dev

Comments

• edited September 2013

Hi all,

been away for a while for different reasons, now i'm back.
    been following you all though.
    Can't help but notice how many diaries, etc, have slipped away.

I did think of doing 'another' diary but 'been there, done that' comes to mind, so thought maybe an open to all, low stakes cash thread might be of some interest, as I know that 'Larson7's nl4 thread was very popular not too long ago, and that too seems to have stopped.

so come on all you cash players...
    let's here from you all.

What's been happening while I've been away?
    still winning/whinging?
    CCF still full of it?

i'll kick off shall I...July  withdrawn full b/r
                               Aug  started playing freerolls
                           Sept 20 b/r £67.68
                           Sept 20 won £1.21 nl4 1 table  b/r £68.89

brings you up to date.
    not going to mention any other sites to often, but i'm in profit... enough said.
    going to play nl4 for the next few days, and see how it goes.
    would be nice to have another go at nl10 again, but one day at a time.
    I definitely intend getting back there but only when I am happy with my b/r for that level, around £500 i'm thinking right now.

anyway, might see some of you on the nl4 tables.
    best wishes,
    dev

• edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: 4NL--10NL...Have your say.:
    Welcome back Dev
    Posted by VespaPX
    cheers mate.

you playing DYM or cash these days?
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: 4NL--10NL...Have your say. : cheers mate. you playing DYM or cash these days?
    Posted by devonfish5
    Been trying to learn Omaha & Omaha Hi-Lo , but still using the DYM's to fund the odd MTT and the Monday night DTD's.
    Still in profit and not deposited for 18 months :-)

GL on the cash tables mate.

Mick
  • edited September 2013
    nice going Mick

ty m8
  • edited September 2013
    Welcome back Dev.

If you wanted to do something similiar to the 4nl thread, i'd be up for it. I've always been bad at keeping records of profits / lossess despite numerous people sending over spreadsheets they use!

Sparring partners lol and other players could join in too..

Also, if you ever want to view one of my sessions playing cash you are more than welcome to do so, and i'd be happy to view a session you are playing. Or even just to go after hand histories after a session.

With the freerolls, can understand how you made a few quid when the syndicate freeroll was running, the daily 1 at 7 is just poor now! Your starting stack is worth about 30p lol Sky bring back the syndicate freeroll!

Good luck Dev
  • edited September 2013
    welcome back dev and gl at the tables mate
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to 4NL--10NL...Have your say.:
    Hi all, been away for a while for different reasons, now i'm back. been following you all though. Can't help but notice how many diaries, etc, have slipped away. I did think of doing 'another' diary but 'been there, done that' comes to mind, so thought maybe an open to all, low stakes cash thread might be of some interest, as I know that 'Larson7's nl4 thread was very popular not too long ago, and that too seems to have stopped. so come on all you cash players... let's here from you all. What's been happening while I've been away? still winning/whinging? CCF still full of it? i'll kick off shall I...July  withdrawn full b/r                            Aug  started playing freerolls                        Sept 20 b/r £67.68                        Sept 20 won £1.21 nl4 1 table  b/r £68.89 brings you up to date. not going to mention any other sites to often, but i'm in profit... enough said. going to play nl4 for the next few days, and see how it goes. would be nice to have another go at nl10 again, but one day at a time. I definitely intend getting back there but only when I am happy with my b/r for that level, around £500 i'm thinking right now. anyway, might see some of you on the nl4 tables. best wishes, dev                           
    Posted by devonfish5
    He has disappeared, not sure if he was pushed or jumped.

Welcome back and gl.
  • edited September 2013
    Welcome back Dev. If you wanted to do something similiar to the 4nl thread, i'd be game for it.
    Posted by LARSON7
    ty m8,

yeah,this was my thinking mate, as I know plenty of nl4 & nl10 players like to post up with results,etc.

lost £3.42 last session

down £2.21 now  :(

b/r £65.47
  • edited September 2013
    CCF was banned last week along with all his posts/ any threads he made.

Some guy sent him a not 2 nice PM which he reposted in the forum, and that was that, bye bye Calc
  • edited September 2013
    welcome back dev and gl at the tables mate
    Posted by liamboi11
    u2 buddy
  • edited September 2013

thanks splashies :)
  • edited September 2013
    Larson,

I don't have a laptop or anything with camera, only got a normal pc.
    don't know if that's any good mate.
  • edited September 2013
    CCF was banned last week along with all his posts/ any threads he made. Some guy sent him a not 2 nice PM which he reposted in the forum, and that was that, bye bye Calc
    Posted by LARSON7
    missing him already :)
  • edited September 2013
    Larson, I don't have a laptop or anything with camera, only got a normal pc. don't know if that's any good mate.
    Posted by devonfish5
    You don't need a webcam:P
  • edited September 2013

I just played for about 40 mins

20 Sep '13 at 16:32PokerFeinton£-0.58£0.00InternetHand History
    20 Sep '13 at 16:30PokerLudham£1.88£0.00InternetHand History
    20 Sep '13 at 16:29PokerLudham£0.00£0.00InternetHand History
    20 Sep '13 at 16:28PokerHorsham£6.88£0.00InternetHand History
    20 Sep '13 at 16:27PokerCrawley£1.73
    Plus 2.5 B/in's

Was lucky, seemed like it was silly season, and people shoving with nothing. Had a maniac at my table 2 who was open shoving every 2nd hand, and i got 0 value from him lol, when i had aces, did my normal raise and he only called! Only time he called during the whole game. I don't normally post h/histories but this was against the maniac, anytime he has shown down after getting it all in post flop, he has shown trips, flushes etc. Don't know if this is a fold, but felt there were better spots, then he left the table lol
  • edited September 2013
    Good to see you back dev.....best of luck m8
  • edited September 2013
    Good to see you back dev.....best of luck m8
    Posted by waller02
    cheers mate & you :)
  • edited September 2013

hi Larson,

only thing is mate,i never know exactly when i'll be playing from day 2 day and tbh i'm cr*p at cash so I won't be able to help you much.
    now if we were talking DYM's that's different  :)

so probably best to give it a miss right now mate.
    feel free to watch me through 'find a player' anytime & offer any advice, god knows I still need it.  :)

be lucky
    dev
  • edited September 2013
    I must admit I'm thinking about running a £10 to 250 challenge, but work Is getting in the way.
    along with gta v and pro evo 2014