You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Copy and paste and fill in the blanks.

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat

In order to ease the posting in poker chat i have created this template for all future new discussion. So feel free to caopy and paste and fill in the blanks.

I think that it is absolutely disgusting that i am not allowed to enter the ..............  freeroll. I should be given the password immediately so i can enter it. I have been a loyal customer for ......... years and find my treatment to be terrible. As such a good customer all of this sites efforts to generate business should be directed to wards me or i will be forced to take my money out and deposit it on .............

I know that this is only my........... post on the forum but i feel very strongly about this. I am fed up of people who i dont know and have no reason to understand why are being given these chances. We are living in a free country and not only should sky poker allow me to enter the ............. freeroll they should also print out full lists of people who are allowed in and exactly why they are entitled.

Please do not bother replying to me on this thread unless you agree with me totally. If you do not agree then i will either ignore your reply or just argue back at you anyway saying exactly what i have said in this post again and again until you get to annoyed to post on it again.

Awaiting useful replies and correct action signed  ................ AKA  ................

Hopefully this will make things easier for all concerned. And dont forget my copyright dues.

Comments

• edited September 2013
    I think that it is absolutely disgusting that i am not allowed to enter the baked freeroll. I should be given the password immediately so i can enter it. I have been a loyal customer for 56 years and find my treatment to be terrible. As such a good customer all of this sites efforts to generate business should be directed to wards me or i will be forced to take my money out and deposit it on bakery shares.

I know that this is only my 56th post on the forum but i feel very strongly about this. I am fed up of people who i dont know and have no reason to understand why are being given these chances. We are living in a free country and not only should sky poker allow me to enter the baked freeroll they should also print out full lists of people who are allowed in and exactly why they are entitled.

Please do not bother replying to me on this thread unless you agree with me totally. If you do not agree then i will either ignore your reply or just argue back at you anyway saying exactly what i have said in this post again and again until you get to annoyed to post on it again.

Awaiting useful replies and correct action signed Sunblest AKA NoseyBonk.

• edited September 2013
    brilliant!!!!!! :@)
  • edited September 2013
    I think that it is absolutely disgusting that i am not allowed to enter the Jello wrestling  freeroll. I should be given the password immediately so i can enter it. I have been a loyal customer for DONkeys years and find my treatment to be terrible. As such a good customer all of this sites efforts to generate business should be directed to wards me or i will be forced to take my money out and deposit it on some stripper at For your Eyes Only (its where i deposit the most )

I know that this is only my lap dancing post on the forum but i feel very strongly about this. I am fed up of people who i dont know and have no reason to understand why are being given these chances. We are living in a free country and not only should sky poker allow me to enter the Jello wrestling freeroll they should also print out full lists of people who are allowed in and exactly why they are entitled.

Awaiting useful replies and correct action signed  #onaslipperypole AKA  VespaPX
  • edited September 2013
    Talon,

Can I just say that I'm VERY disappointed!   When I saw "Copy and paste and fill in the blanks." I thought WHoo Hoo another QUIZ! "  :-(    
    Who do I complain to? I called CC and they said " Have you tried rebooting ya router?."   I've had enough.....I'm taking my appallingly bad poker skillz elsewhere!!  .............. 
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Copy and paste and fill in the blanks.:
    I think that it is absolutely disgusting that i am not allowed to enter the Jello wrestling   freeroll. I should be given the password immediately so i can enter it. I have been a loyal customer for DONkeys years and find my treatment to be terrible. As such a good customer all of this sites efforts to generate business should be directed to wards me or i will be forced to take my money out and deposit it on some stripper at For your Eyes Only (its where i deposit the most )  I know that this is only my lap dancing post on the forum but i feel very strongly about this. I am fed up of people who i dont know and have no reason to understand why are being given these chances. We are living in a free country and not only should sky poker allow me to enter the Jello wrestling freeroll they should also print out full lists of people who are allowed in and exactly why they are entitled.  Please do not bother replying to me on this thread unless you agree with me totally. If you do not agree then i will either ignore your reply or just argue back at you anyway saying exactly what i have said in this post again and again until you get to annoyed to post on it again.  Awaiting useful replies and correct action signed  #onaslipperypole AKA  VespaPX
    Posted by VespaPX
    good one sounds like my dad lol
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Copy and paste and fill in the blanks.:
    Talon, Can I just say that I'm VERY disappointed!   When I saw "Copy and paste and fill in the blanks." I thought WHoo Hoo another QUIZ! "  :-(     Who do I complain to? I called CC and they said " Have you tried rebooting ya router?."   I've had enough.....I'm taking my appallingly bad poker skillz elsewhere!!  .............. 
    Posted by Glenelg
    Me too Pad, hopefully one I knew the answers to this time. :(
  • edited September 2013
    the opening post was written by paige55 and not talon, so there :):):)
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Copy and paste and fill in the blanks.:
      In order to ease the posting in poker chat i have created this template for all future new discussion. So feel free to caopy and paste and fill in the blanks.   I think that it is absolutely disgusting that i am not allowed to enter the mrs doubtfire,plastic face on my face evey day and the next day blooming flowers dafodill.........  freeroll. I should be given the password immediately so i can enter it. I have been a loyal customer for one milloin..trilonn..... years and find my treatment to be terrible. As such a good customer all of this sites efforts to generate business should be directed to wards me or i will be forced to take my money out and deposit it on ..carling black label...........  I know that this is only my....sky_sam....... post on the forum but i feel very strongly about this. I am fed up of people who i dont know and have no reason to understand why are being given these chances. We are living in a free country and not only should sky poker allow me to enter the ..flowers.of sky blue bell.......... freeroll they should also print out full lists of people who are allowed in and exactly why they are entitled.  Please do not bother replying to me on this thread unless you agree with me totally. If you do not agree then i will either ignore your reply or just argue back at you anyway saying exactly what i have said in this post again and again until you get to annoyed to post on it again.  Awaiting useful replies and correct action signed  patty smith................ AKA  ..paige55..............   Hopefully this will make things easier for all concerned. And dont forget my copyright dues.
    Posted by Talon
  • edited September 2013
    Nice one, mate, that should save all the moaners a lot of time and effort (and it gave the rest of us a good laugh as well).