You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

**** Sunday Night Live on Sky Poker! ****

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat

Hi all!

Blimey, feels like ages since I've seen all of you lovely lot! Hope you're all well and been enjoying your poker for the last few weeks of summer! Eek, where has it gone?!

You'll (and by you, I mean 'some' of you), will be glad to know that we have a cheeky little ladies night on our hands tonight, with mine and the impeccable Jen Mason's faces gracing your Sky Poker screens for 5 hours!! Here's what's happening from 7pm - Midnight:

7pm - 8pm - It's all about the cash... Live Mastercash coverage.. and we want your hands for the show!

8pm - Midnight - The rest of the evening will be dedicated to our spectacular £10,000 Primo

Yep, it's the last Sunday of the month which means it's Primo time!! Our massive £10,000 Primo kicks off at 8pm so if you're playing it for the first time tonight, or if you're one of our regulars, let us know if you're in and we'll follow your progress. We'd love to get some requested hands aswell, so just give us a shout and we'll get them on the telly for you! All details of how to get in touch and where to send your hands will be below :)

In other news, something alot of you have been chatting about is our recent Sky Poker Presenter's Sit n Go which we played on Monday. We can't reveal any results (coz that would be telling) but I can say that you have a very entertaining show to watch when it does get shown!! (Mainly 5 people poking fun at Orford for the majority of it. Poor sod.) So a few topics that came up during the tourney were, favourite hands, and hands we were suspicious about. So I'd love to hear about yours tonight!

Do you have a particularly faaavourite hand that you love? And why? AND, on the flip side, do you have a hand that you HATE? Or one that just never works out for you?

Get in touch:
Email: skyopen@bskyb.com
Tweet: #SKYPOKERTV
Or post here on the forum

Please send all your hands and poker questions in to the above places aswell and myself and Jen will see you all at 7pm!
Toodles for now :)

Jules xx

Comments

• edited September 2013
    It's the second last Sunday of the month, Jules :)

...but still good to see you back! Hope you both have a great show.
  • edited September 2013
    LOL - That really had me scratching my head and looking at the calendar. Last sunday of the month? Can we swap and make sure they are only 2 Mondays instead? 
  • edited September 2013
    Good evening young lassies. Hope you're both well.

Way back when I first started, I hated Queen-Jack. It seemed like it always made the second best hand and I lost a fortune overvaluing it. I thought it was the worst hand in poker, since hands like Seven-Two never cost you a penny - they're really easy to fold.

Of course now I have super-awesome skillz *cough* I know to view the hand in the context of your position, stack size and most importantly your opponents range...

...I still don't like QJ though. lol

Have a great show. I'll be trying to work out who won that presenters' game on Monday. Give us a wink if it was you, Jules. ;)
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: **** Sunday Night Live on Sky Poker! ****:
    I'll be trying to work out who won that presenters' game on Monday. Give us a wink if it was you, Jules. ;)
    Posted by BorinLoner
    Just give him a wink regardless :)
  • edited September 2013
    hi ladies have a great show 

when it comes to fav hands i liek 10 j suited and 45 suited in a cash game as it can crack a big hand like aces and win alot of money if hitting the right flop 

my worst hand is 99 as always seem to get 1 over card and u are not sure if your hand is good or not 
  • edited September 2013
    Hi all. I will be playing the primo tonight, although its not the first time i have played it, it is the first time i have had the bankroll to buy in direct (gulp) good luck all,
  • edited September 2013
    Hi all. I will be playing the primo tonight, although its not the first time i have played it, it is the first time i have had the bankroll to buy in direct (gulp) good luck all,
  • edited September 2013
    Hi Ladies,

Loooking forward to a great show...mainly because I'm on the table from hell in the Primo:

lolufold, Ebberdon and Andrew1947 on the same table as me...OUCH!!

Oh and favourite hand is 78 suited as it has won a lots of decent pots for me.  Worst hand AJ...I think that's the same for a lot  of players :)

Cheers

Stewart
  • edited September 2013

QJ as Borin said is a hand I'm not fond off. Also hate A9 because it can't make any straights and the kicker ain't great but it also seems too strong a hand to just fold pre-flop in an unopened pot!

• edited September 2013
    I haven't noticed you winking yet, Jules. I'm taking that as a sign. That narrows the winner down to one of five...

...well, one of the five was Orford so it's one from four really.
  • edited September 2013
    please please show this hand  692824675 primo
  • edited September 2013
    brag post in the spt semi went down to 125 chips came back to win a seat