You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Robbed?

Was just playing the 1k BH, got dealt kings, a min raise and a 3 bet before me so i 4 bet for basically all my stack, leaving a tiny amount behind (should have shoved i know but left small bit back for effect as such)....as soon as my raise goes in I "lose connection" and by the time it comes back after the "please wait while we try to reconnect you"...i am "away" with my 1 or 2 big blinds left behind....with my hand clearly being folded because of the timer running down after an all in reraise due to me being "disconnected"...

Now this, even though pretty rubbish, could be acceptable if the other table i was running at the same time wasnt running perfectly fine during the "disconnected" time in the tournament table!??!!?

If im disconnected from one....SURELY all tables i have active and open should be "disconnected" too...???

I know it's only an £11 buy in tournament...but the principle remains.....has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Sounds like a serious case of poker robbing. Get on the blower to the police, pronto.
  • edited September 2013
    That is ashame:P

And HH have totally triviliased it haha
  • edited September 2013
    Put it all in pre then if you get outdrawn on the flop it looks better for you on your ev graph! :D

& yes it (and similar software related stuff) has happened to me before, although not quite at as brutal a moment as that sounds.
  • edited September 2013
    that happened to me on Saturday as well for the first time ever - was playing 4 tables and all were running fine until one of them froze completely and the trying to connect error came up. It was down to 4 in a dym. Finally came back and had to just watch as the table blinded me away and discussed it amongst themselves in the chat box lol the 3 other tables I was playing all ran normally while this happened.

Spoke to customer services who sorted it out for me.