You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What am I?

I have a metal frame
I have windows in my metal frame
I have mirrors
I have arches
I am built on a chasis
I have wheels
I have an engine
I have gears and a gear stick
I have a break and a handbreak
I have seats
I have an accelerator, and clutch
I am visible to the naked eye
I was left all forlorn and negelected in Feltham
I AM SAD MY OWNER LEFT ME (Tears shoot up the windscreen)

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to What am I?:
    I have a metal frame I have windows in my metal frame I have mirrors I have arches I am built on a chasis I have wheels I have an engine I have gears and a gear stick I have a break and a handbreak I have seats I have an accelerator, and clutch I am visible to the naked eye I was left all forlorn and negelected in Feltham I AM SAD MY OWNER LEFT ME (Tears shoot up the windscreen)
    Posted by acebarry10
    Yep Orford is NEVER going to live this one down.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: What am I?:
    In Response to What am I? : Yep Orford is NEVER going to live this one down.
    Posted by Dingdell
    lol, Hi tracey

Does you ttreatment work on higher parts of the body, like the brain, you know give it a good flush every so often? hehehehehehehe
  • edited December 2009
    Wow Going for Gold comes to Sky Poker lol!!!!

Can i represent the democratic republic of Mancunia?
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to What am I?:
    I have a metal frame I have windows in my metal frame I have mirrors I have arches I am built on a chasis I have wheels I have an engine I have gears and a gear stick I have a break and a handbreak I have seats I have an accelerator, and clutch I am visible to the naked eye I was left all forlorn and negelected in Feltham I AM SAD MY OWNER LEFT ME (Tears shoot up the windscreen)
    Posted by acebarry10
    LOL Barry, you are Orford's car! Do i win a prize?
  • edited December 2009
    Dude wheres your car???
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: What am I? : lol, Hi tracey Does you ttreatment work on higher parts of the body, like the brain, you know give it a good flush every so often? hehehehehehehe
    Posted by acebarry10
    I'm thinking of offering a session as a forfeit if he does it again!
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by Dingdell

Focus, Tracey, focus! You're Team Orford on a big TKO day. Don't get drawn into their little mind games....
  • edited December 2009
    Wow Going for Gold comes to Sky Poker lol!!!! Can i represent the democratic republic of Mancunia?
    Posted by OnlyOneCT

Classic, Rich Orford starring as the new Henry Kelly,that would be great casting i'd watch !!!
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by Dingdell

I think you're going to have your work cut out with this one Tracey!!

;)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: What am I? :
    Wow Going for Gold comes to Sky Poker lol!!!! Can i represent the democratic republic of Mancunia? Posted by OnlyOneCT Classic, Rich Orford starring as the new Henry Kelly,that would be great casting i'd watch !!!
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Going for Gold was legendary and Henry Kelly is da man!!! (And Honourary Orfordite!!!)

I applied to go on the revival of GFG with John Suchet on Five and i got as far as the audition stages in Liverpool and i'm still rather bitter i didn't get put on the show because i felt i had a fantastic audition and having done game shows in the past, i knew what to expect at auditions and felt i had a bit of an advantage

Anyway despite the disappointment, a couple of days later from that i did end up winning a £5,000 holiday to New York so every cloud me tinks lol!!!