You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

$5.00 Tournie

Where have the 6:00 / 7:00 £5.00 tournies gone.

They were always popular, but seem to have been removed.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2013
    No answer?

Perhaps an updated schedule you could keep to, rather then randomly dropping one or the other 6 and 7 pm games. These are core tournies for a band of players.

Forcing us into tourns above and below our normal sate is a bit of poor customer service, at least offer a good alternative, like one 300gtd at 7pm for £5? Or some decent £3 mtts
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: $5.00 Tournie:
    No answer? Perhaps an updated schedule you could keep to, rather then randomly dropping one or the other 6 and 7 pm games. These are core tournies for a band of players. Forcing us into tourns above and below our normal sate is a bit of poor customer service, at least offer a good alternative, like one 300gtd at 7pm for £5? Or some decent £3 mtts
    Posted by squireav79
    I`ve  just had a quick look , and theres about 16 tourneys between 6 and 7 pm that are £5 (+ rake obv ) or below!!

I really dont understand why some people have nothing better to do than moan just because maybe one of their tournaments got moved or the guarantee lowered.

Also fyi, there is a £5 200gtd at 7pm and a £3 deepstack at 7.10 tonight. Any good for you ? or should Sky re arrange their new schedule around you?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: $5.00 Tournie:
    In Response to Re: $5.00 Tournie : I`ve  just had a quick look , and theres about 16 tourneys between 6 and 7 pm that are £5 (+ rake obv ) or below!! I really dont understand why some people have nothing better to do than moan just because maybe one of their tournaments got moved or the guarantee lowered. Also fyi, there is a £5 200gtd at 7pm and a £3 deepstack at 7.10 tonight. Any good for you ? or should Sky re arrange their new schedule around you?
    Posted by davelufc
    Hey Dave, dunno why you've been so offended? I'm just asking for clearer comms so I dont fire up to play at 1800hrs to find there's not a tournie.

You're right, there's alot of BH, Sat, Speed and Timed tourns during those times. Not quite the same as a vannilla freeze out are they? £1 and £2 games are too much ATC for me, I'm allowed a preference. Entering EVERY tourn you can between those time might work for you, but doesn't for me, I'd rather make a profit.

As for the 7pm... Last week that was the tourn that was dropped (without notice or explaination) , this week it's the 6pm... nextweek it might be both.... this is just consumer feedback... I'm not wailing for the sake of it - I didnt kick off earlier in the year when $50 was knocked off the guarentee, I thought it made good business sense.

I guess what I'm asking is, why do you care enough to flame me for a prefectly resonable question to Sky?

BTW Sky, i'd still like a reply....