You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2 away from cash

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat
same old same old get it in good with q q and get outdrawn by the sickest hand you can get yes a royal flush am i just one unlcky player or is this a pattern i need to pull away from and maybe fold a smaller stack  as i always lose i then shoved 8k to steal and no surprise i then lose to queens

Comments

• edited September 2013
    If you're that desperate to cash then fold. Otherwise, just get it in and whatever happens, happens. 

Yet another pointless thread started.
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: 2 away from cash:
    If you're that desperate to cash the fold. Otherwise, just get it in and whatever happens, happens.  Yet another pointless thread started.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

well sorry its not to your standard u jumped up little weazel i was mearly asking some advice you dont have to come all big headed about a thread dont comment if its pointless simples
  • edited September 2013
    For starters, its in the wrong section.

Second, you offer nothing about the hand, chip stacks, villain tendencies, table dynamic, blind level etc etc. So it's almost impossible to give advice on, but I still gave you my advice based on the very limited info.

Give a hand history, background info and stick it in the right section, then it won't go down as just another pointless thread.
  • edited September 2013
    yer because u need to no this every time dont you to beable to understand that i called a small stack who shoves after my raise lol  read up grandad