You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Playing mtt's on new software - questions and problems!!!!

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat

I'm playing the 6:45p.m bounty hunter on new graphics, chips look great and bright!!!

BUT i have a few issues, bountys are not in view, would be helpful if the table hand history tab was next to the lobby tab at the top (easier to get to without having to switch from chat).

Also will there be update graphics on the lobby (as old lobby graphics still in use), and still no ignore chat option or chat bubbles so you have to still stay on chat to see messages.

If you would like to play any mtt with these graphics simply load lobby, select your table you are playing on, and select observe new table beta.   Old table will have a pop up just click on close and job done.

Hope this helps, and gl at the tables

Comments

• edited September 2013
    I thought the new software on tournaments was still a couple of weeks away?
  • edited September 2013
    If you would like to play any mtt with these graphics simply load lobby, select your table you are playing on, and select observe new table beta. Old table will have a pop up just click on close and job done.

I found this will work and still be able to play on your table FCHD, maybe i have found a glitch lol
  • edited September 2013
    Be warned tho if you are sitch to a different table you will only be watching the current table and you have to manualy switch table yourself, as i just found this out.

So stick to old graphics for now, but i hope SKY do improve the new graphics for mtt player's, esp the bounty hunter mtt's.
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Playing mtt's on new software - questions and problems!!!!:
    If you would like to play any mtt with these graphics simply load lobby, select your table you are playing on, and select observe new table beta. Old table will have a pop up just click on close and job done. I found this will work and still be able to play on your table FCHD, maybe i have found a glitch lol
    Posted by ms-tree

Seen it now ms-tree, I still don't  like the way the players are positioned around the table on the new graphics.
  • edited September 2013
    I have two issues and I only had it on for a few moments then immediatly switched back. (I do like it on cash so no problem there).

1/ As stated, no bounties visible. It is important in BH afterall!

2/ The tournament information needs to be visible on one screen and not having to scroll up and down for information. You need as much info as possible in view at any one time (esp if multitabling) to make informed decisions quickly.

Hope we get a response.
  • edited September 2013
    No responce so maybe all suits are busy with this new mtt schedule we should be getting.

Gl all at the tables