You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Why do i bother!!! Only to me!!! Cant be **** anymore!!

sam1986 Small blind £0.50 £0.50 £94.50
adzo09wyat Big blind £1.00 £1.50 £99.94
  Your hole cards
K
J

Stuporman Fold
Robusto1 Raise £3.00 £4.50 £99.50
dub1 Fold
TommyD Call £3.00 £7.50 £117.59
sam1986 Fold
adzo09wyat Call £2.00 £9.50 £97.94
Flop

K
J

adzo09wyat Check
Robusto1 Bet £6.00 £15.50 £93.50
TommyD Fold
adzo09wyat Call £6.00 £21.50 £91.94
Turn

J

adzo09wyat Check
Robusto1 Bet £12.00 £33.50 £81.50
adzo09wyat Raise £29.00 £62.50 £62.94
Robusto1 All-in £81.50 £144.00 £0.00
adzo09wyat All-in £62.94 £206.94 £0.00
Robusto1 Unmatched bet £1.56 £205.38 £1.56
adzo09wyat Show
K
J
Robusto1 Show
K
K
River

Robusto1 Win Full House, Kings and Jacks £203.58 £205.14

Comments

• edited September 2013
    So.... you were behind all the way, you played 2 pair like it was the nutz and got owned!

That's poker, get back on the horse and stop you ****ing whinig
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Why do i bother!!! Only to me!!! Cant be **** anymore!!:
    So.... you were behind all the way, you played 2 pair like it was the nutz and got owned! That's poker, get back on the horse and stop you ****ing whinig
    Posted by Slykllist
    To be fair our hero played the 2nd nut FH like it was the nuts - although still not sure why they are whingeing
  • edited September 2013
    U expect me to really put him on KK in this hand??? Litreally only that can beat me!! Anyone would of done the same thing as me but just typical sky poker the way it is i like to moan but this is unreal as it gets on here! 
  • edited September 2013
    Difficult to put villain on the nuts here with the holding you had but s/he did give you fair warning with the bets on every street. I too would have gone busto here after calling the pre flop raise, just standard with the holdings.
  • edited September 2013
    It's called poker my friend. It's frustrating, but as long as we are playing within our bankroll then we should be able to shrug it off and reload.
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Why do i bother!!! Only to me!!! Cant be **** anymore!!:
    It's called poker my friend. It's frustrating, but as long as we are playing within our bankroll then we should be able to shrug it off and reload.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    B..baan..bannk...banr.

Nope.  You've lost me.
  • edited September 2013

I'm not criticising your play - think we'd all get stacked there.

Almost impossible to avoid losing large when we have 2nd best hand vs best hand - that's poker and over your poker life it should balance out when we are fortunate enough to have the hands reversed.

You do need to think about your reaction though.

Why did it feel so bad? Your decision was good just UL.

If it felt bad because you couldn't afford to lose that amount then you are playing beyond your bankroll which is easy to correct.

If losing hands like that puts you on tilt then that could be a more serious problem to deal with. As long as you have a rant away from the table and don't let it affect your decisions afterwards that's ok. If you get over emotional and it does affect your play then take a big time out after a loss before getting back on a table.