You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DYM GAMES

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat
PLAYED 3 DYM JUST NOW WHERE I WON 2 AND LOST 1 HOWEVER WHEN I WENT TO LOAD UP MY 4TH GAME OF THE NIGHT THE ROOM SEATS LOADED HOWEVER NONE OF THE PLAYERS WILL LOAD ONLY THE DEALER BUTTON ITS TAKEN MY CASH AND ALL I CAN SEE IS 6 EMPTY SEATS AND A DEALER BUTTON PLZ GET THIS SOFTWARE SORTED OUT ITS REALLY ANNOYING WHEN THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN

Comments

• edited September 2013
    i now dont want to load anouther game as im not sure if it will just take my money and leave me wondering about the intigrity of this software

i cashed still so not so bad now lol but plz get it sorted as people will just load up a reliable  sorce
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: DYM GAMES:
    i now dont want to load anouther game as im not sure if it will just take my money and leave me wondering about the intigrity of this software
    Posted by MsBubble
    shut the game window, see what happens when it re-opens, open a cash table up cost u nowt to open see if it works
  • edited September 2013
    Working fine for me
  • edited September 2013
    Just neen playing DYM's with no problem

Are you using the DL client or browser?
  • edited September 2013
    Just neen playing DYM's with no problem Are you using the DL client or browser?
    Posted by VespaPX
    browser but it shouldnt make a differance. i always play the browser ive tried resetting nothing tried to load up next game and got the same thing still so shouldnt be the browser as i always play browser
  • edited September 2013
    I had this happen once in a £55 DYM.

Contact Customer care, they'll be able to see from Hand history that you never played a hand so you'll get a full refund.
  • edited September 2013
    I had this happen once in a £55 DYM. Contact Customer care, they'll be able to see from Hand history that you never played a hand so you'll get a full refund.
    Posted by SJspanky1
     When it happens to me as it has,I quickly log out,log back in again, reload the table and all is fine. I find it also helps to delete cookies etc quite frequently. Hope this helps.