You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Satellites

edited September 2013 in Betting Chat
If you win a seat into a satellite semi can you ever exchange this for cash if you can't play in the semi for whatever reason?

I won a seat into the roller semi at 3pm but last minute change of plans meant I couldn't make that 1 and had to change, with the help of customer services, to the last semi.  I nearly wasn't able to make the last one as well which is why I'm asking.

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Posted in wrong section- powers that be can you move this?!
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Satellites:
    Posted in wrong section- powers that be can you move this?!
    Posted by jdsallstar
    JD, always best to cover yourself by reging the tournament u r playing a sat for in advance.

That way u get credited the £££ value of the seat if/when u win the sat, and can un-reg the the following tourney to get ur own money back.

If you still want to play the next mtt which you have effectively won the buyin for via the sat, u can buy in when it starts.

If not, bank it and put it on Marcel Siem to sink the winning putt in the next Ryder Cup
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Satellites:
    In Response to Re: Satellites : JD, always best to cover yourself by reging the tournament u r playing a sat for in advance. That way u get credited the £££ value of the seat if/when u win the sat, and can un-reg the the following tourney to get ur own money back. If you still want to play the next mtt which you have effectively won the buyin for via the sat, u can buy in when it starts. If not, bank it and put it on Marcel Siem to sink the winning putt in the next Ryder Cup
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Cheers doh

Might as well put it on siem lol chance of him doing well in the Ryder cup and me doing well in an mtt are the same I.e. None!!!