You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RESULT - Work it out!

2»

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: RESULT - Work it out!:
    If, indeed, Team Tikay emerge victorious from tonight's luckfest then many congratulations and well played to all of you! The spirit and banter of the whole tournament has been unlike anything I've ever experienced and it has been an absolute pleasure! Of course, until the official result, nobody has won anything and being true to the cause............... C'MON TEAM ORFORD!!!!!!!! ;) Oh, and bring on the Deep Stack, even if it's only for pride!!!!
    Posted by DiggerMan
    No bad feelings here at all but what a great shame that if the Tikay team has won they did so on a donkfest where skill was not needed. Shame...... :-)
  • edited December 2009

Digger, I second your thoughts, a truely wonderful contest played in the best spirit. LOL God bless you my son.

Dingdell, if we do win it it wasnt just because we won the donkfest as you call it it was because we won the first two legs. I am sure you will take the win if , heaven forbid, we haven't won this leg.

• edited December 2009
     Oh I ain't avin this my KK get flushed down the Toilet again ?? TK's got someone on the RNG switch ...favouring the TyKe's again .. pah bunkum        fixed !!
    Posted by bennydip2
    Benny benny benny...it happens to us all......build a bridge mate .........and get over it.

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    trueblue66 Small blind  100.00 100.00 1882.50
    MAXALLY Big blind  200.00 300.00 3747.50
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • K

mossley Fold     
    BENNY69 Fold     
    luckbox Call  200.00 500.00 4005.00
    anjie1970 Fold     
    trueblue66 Fold     
    MAXALLY Raise  800.00 1300.00 2947.50
    luckboxCall  800.00 2100.00 3205.00
    Flop

• J
    • Q

MAXALLY Bet  1050.00 3150.00 1897.50
    luckbox All-in  3205.00 6355.00 0.00
    MAXALLY All-in  1897.50 8252.50 0.00
    luckbox Unmatched bet  257.50 7995.00 257.50
    MAXALLY Show
    • K
    • K

luckbox Show
    • Q

Turn

• A

River

luckbox FLUKES a Win Flush to the Queen 7995.00  8252.50
  • edited December 2009

You`re very welcome vaig hunni but its because you`re a friend and a very good poker player  and not because you`re a TKyian....Boooooooooooo!  :)  xxxxxxx

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: RESULT - Work it out! : Great shout - although not needed!  Where were u tonight? Yet again out before orford i see!
    Posted by phil12uk
    TBF I didn't even make it 'IN' to this one :(
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: RESULT - Work it out! : TBF I didn't even make it 'IN' to this one :(
    Posted by LML

Don't tell me......you were doing your hair and completely lost track of the time! lol
  • edited December 2009
    If, indeed, Team Tikay emerge victorious from tonight's luckfest then many congratulations and well played to all of you! The spirit and banter of the whole tournament has been unlike anything I've ever experienced and it has been an absolute pleasure! Of course, until the official result, nobody has won anything and being true to the cause............... C'MON TEAM ORFORD!!!!!!!! ;) Oh, and bring on the Deep Stack, even if it's only for pride!!!!
    Posted by DiggerMan
    And so say all of us.

How much fun is this - & all for free?

Sky Poker get some stick, but I tell you what, this has been - is - seriously good, I've enjoyed every moment.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: RESULT - Work it out! : And so say all of us. How much fun is this - & all for free? Sky Poker get some stick, but I tell you what, this has been - is - seriously good, I've enjoyed every moment.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Even last wednesday when you went missing for 2 days??

Yes TKO has been a great success and highly enjoyable. A huge well done to both yourself and Rich for taking all the flak and derogatory comments towards the pair of you ( even though you dished most of the dirt yourself!!!)

The 2 of you make a great double act and i think i speak for all of us when i say SkyPoker wouldnt be the same without you both.

Ps I hope its 2-2 you miserable old burgundy gnome-like grinch!!!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: RESULT - Work it out! : Even last wednesday when you went missing for 2 days?? Yes TKO has been a great success and highly enjoyable. A huge well done to both yourself and Rich for taking all the flak and derogatory comments towards the pair of you ( even though you dished most of the dirt yourself!!!) The 2 of you make a great double act and i think i speak for all of us when i say SkyPoker wouldnt be the same without you both. Ps I hope its 2-2 you miserable old burgundy gnome-like grinch!!!
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
     Well said Jae! xxxxx
  • edited December 2009
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: RESULT - Work it out! : Even last wednesday when you went missing for 2 days?? Yes TKO has been a great success and highly enjoyable. A huge well done to both yourself and Rich for taking all the flak and derogatory comments towards the pair of you ( even though you dished most of the dirt yourself!!!) The 2 of you make a great double act and i think i speak for all of us when i say SkyPoker wouldnt be the same without you both. Ps I hope its 2-2 you miserable old burgundy gnome-like grinch!!!
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Here, here.

I think that any sane person will be able to recognise that if "Team Tikay" wins tonight it will only go to prove that they benefitted from a larger number of people that actually turned up and played (and were luckboxes).

Given the complete stats of people who cashed and people who actually played a hand, I'm VERY confident that "Team Orford" will be shown as superior.

I challenge SkyPoker to give me ALL the stats by game (by position and who actually played a hand) and then I will be able to fiddle them (sorry use them) to prove that "Team Orford" is superior.

I hope that you all can accept my results as an unbiased statistician.

Yours truly.

Honest Vince

• edited December 2009

I agree tikay great concept and has made for some humourous banter on the forum,but after we win this series as our right, and to help the inferior challengers maybe the bingo fest 1 min roulette should be the first game, if only to give the opposition a chance to lead the competition for a change!