You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Stake me to play

edited September 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi guys I have just received a fone call off stakemtoplay......... they r going to stake me !!!! the way it is going to work is the r going to put £100 in my account everyday, at the end of every session they are going to take there cut of 40 percente if I have a winning day then the next day reload my account with 100 pound !!! I need to come up with some sort of scedule of touneys i intend to play !!! I have never really had a scedule I just tend to play whats running at the time, I am absolutly awful with BM so im looking for abit of help to get me started this is what im thinking off the top of my head !!! this is just off the top of my head i may have to play around with it abit but what do use think ?????

200 rebuy- buy in 5.50 + insta rebuy 5.50 + add on 5.50 = £16.50
400 rebuy- buy in 2.20 + insta rebuy 2.20 + add on 2.20 = £6.60
19.30 deepstack £22
19.00 side semi £12
main £33
mini £5.50
250gtd speed buy in 2.20 + 2.20 insta rebuy + 2.20 add on +6.60 

Total is £102.20 

I may have to alter the buy ins abit because i dont feel I am playing enough tables !!! Im feeling im going to have to include more sats not sure yet tho.

Any suggestions ??????

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Didint realize id posted it twice grrrr !!!
  • edited September 2013
    GL bud, win big with the houses' money!

Adrian
  • edited September 2013
    To be honest, I think this is a bit of a waste of your money.

You've got a really good sharkscope and it sounds like you'll just be playing the same games you already do anyway, so you're just shipping off 40% of your profits for no reason.

Granted the losses come out of their pocket, but 40% of the winnings go in their pocket too and if you're a winning player (which you clearly are from SS) then you're losing on the deal.

If you were staked more £££ and could play MTTs that you can't really afford now then it would be good (although you'd almost certainly need to play on other sites) but it sounds like you're playing the same games but just giving up 40% profit for no real gain.
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Stake me to play:
    To be honest, I think this is a bit of a waste of your money. You've got a really good sharkscope and it sounds like you'll just be playing the same games you already do anyway, so you're just shipping off 40% of your profits for no reason. Granted the losses come out of their pocket, but 40% of the winnings go in their pocket too and if you're a winning player (which you clearly are from SS) then you're losing on the deal. If you were staked more £££ and could play MTTs that you can't really afford now then it would be good (although you'd almost certainly need to play on other sites) but it sounds like you're playing the same games but just giving up 40% profit for no real gain.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Cheers for the advice mate, the thing is i have never really been in a position to build a decent roll ! i withdraw pretty much all of my winnings and then il deposit again and build a small roll over and over and over !!! I think this may give me the platform to build a really big roll and then I could go independant again !! I see some of the regs moving up so easy and this just aint vaiable for me, it becomes abit of a pain not moving up and playing the same small buys ins and sats on a constant basis !!! im constantly having to build up from 20 or 30 quid so im getting abit fed up with it all tbh !!! Im not going to be withdrawing any of my winnings this is solely to build a big roll then move on !!! hope all goes well with u going pro !!! im sure u have all the tools to make this happen !!! 
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Stake me to play:
    To be honest, I think this is a bit of a waste of your money. You've got a really good sharkscope and it sounds like you'll just be playing the same games you already do anyway, so you're just shipping off 40% of your profits for no reason. Granted the losses come out of their pocket, but 40% of the winnings go in their pocket too and if you're a winning player (which you clearly are from SS) then you're losing on the deal. If you were staked more £££ and could play MTTs that you can't really afford now then it would be good (although you'd almost certainly need to play on other sites) but it sounds like you're playing the same games but just giving up 40% profit for no real gain.
    Posted by Lambert180
    +1 seems like your be shipping them 40% of your profits that u already make in these games- u will be worse off in this deal surely..?? maybe u should re-think this ..!