You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

***** TV HAND REQUESTS - 3RD OCTOBER *****

edited October 2013 in The Poker Clinic
Hi Everyone,

If you've got a hand that you'd like to be analysed on TV during the Poker Clinic at 8pm on Thursday, please post it on this thread!

We can only show hands from cash tables or tournaments that have a TV icon next to them

All we need is the hand ID and a bit of information about where the hand is from, some background information, and your specific questions for our poker experts!

If you can do that for us, we'll do our best to get your hand shown on Channel 861.

All the best

Louis

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Hi. I requested this hand on the show on Sunday, but I don't think they had time to air it. It's from the Roller that night. It's not a bad beat moan or anything like that, just a question of if I could get away from it, bearing in mind how deep and slow the tournament is.

I posted it in here, and it prompted quite a good discussion over it. Be interested to know what the expert thinks (whoever it may be!).

I suppose my question is....should I be folding here? 

Card blockers please :)

• edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: ***** TV HAND REQUESTS - 3RD OCTOBER *****:
    Hi. I requested this hand on the show on Sunday, but I don't think they had time to air it. It's from the Roller that night. It's not a bad beat moan or anything like that, just a question of if I could get away from it, bearing in mind how deep and slow the tournament is. I posted it in here, and it prompted quite a good discussion over it. Be interested to know what the expert thinks (whoever it may be!). I suppose my question is....should I be folding here?  #694905009
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    If they say you should fold I will eat my hat.
  • edited October 2013
    ...and I will eat Gazza's hat when he's done with it.
  • edited October 2013
    Save some hat for me boys! 
  • edited October 2013

Master cash 9.

Please have the cards face down.

Bit of history between the opponent and I.  You showed a hand on tv about 30 mins previous where I 5 bet bluffed K10 sb v button and managed to shift him off a flopped ace - he may of seen this... he may not have.

I've got the villain in question as quite loose aggressive - he certainly isn't scared of getting it in bad repping a better hand from previous nights i have played with him.  He hadn't really stepped out of line tonight however.  The check/raise on the flop confused me as he has never done this... but im always continuing with my draw.  The flush comes on the turn and I raise and he insta clicks it back - another thing he has never done.  What do you think about the call on the turn... given stack sizes its all going in on the river anyway...  Or should i just ask him the question on the turn and shove?   I'm insta calling a blank river however the river pairs the board and suddenly ive got a headache when he shoves.

Urgh.  The whole hand confused the hell out of me.  Did i stick myself in an awkward spot?  Do you call the river?