You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Why do people always say i'm bluffing in chat boxes

edited October 2013 in The Poker Clinic
Last night I was playing the DTD games and 2 separate people said 2 me in the chatbox, oh another bluff, cause I won a few hands uncontested. Plus people say it when i'm playing in cash games too, has been happenin a lot the last few weeks.

Why do people think I bluff a lot? When I hardly ever do?

Just posting this to set the record straight:D

Comments

• edited October 2013

I can't believe you're trying to convince people you don't bluff, mate!

I know pathological liars who tell the truth more than you :)

• edited October 2013
    Isn't this a good thing... just keep value betting your hands and these people will be paying you off with middle pair type hands, convinced you always have total air :)

I don't know, of course, because I'm a massive nit that never bluffs. Honest.
  • edited October 2013
    Everyone knows your always at it and that is why they should call you down :)

To answer your question as I was may be one of the people you were talking about I just do it for the banter. I think it started after a cash game a while ago when you were running over the table and got caught with your pants down trying a big bluff. After that I always just say it as a kind of running joke, no offence is meant.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Why do people always say i'm bluffing in chat boxes:
    Everyone knows your always at it and that is why they should call you down :) To answer your question as I was may be one of the people you were talking about I just do it for the banter. I think it started after a cash game a while ago when you were running over the table and got caught with your pants down trying a big bluff. After that I always just say it as a kind of running joke, no offence is meant.
    Posted by dabossman
    lol it wasn't a serious post.

Everyone knows i don't bluff much. Honest.
  • edited October 2013
    I caught you once doing a quad-barrell bluff.  Called you down with T high.