You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

wot a joke

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
new site delays, took 11 min to open my table 4 TKO 150 chips left all in 87 lost.....didnt even play a hand..
same happened last night on freeroll, took 4 ever to open table, is this the way forward for the new design site, if so i wont be playing much.
 x

Comments

• edited December 2009
    i had a email from from sky poker saying sorry and givin me entry into a tournament tonight at 8.15 to say sorry, but when i contacted cs to find out why im not entered they have no ackowledgement of my entry, its getting bloody annoying. The only response im getting isi have to wait for them to recieve my emails and then i get a response
  • edited December 2009
    haveing problems as well its folding my cards all the time and sitting me out  did it tko tonite last nite in 5k bounty hunter twice had pocket aces needs sorting out sky was not like this before we got the new look
  • edited December 2009
    yes it keeps foldin my cards as well i think alot of us are seeing this as beyond a joke now.
  • edited December 2009
    The problem sky are facing is that alot of the REGULARS on this site are starting to get the ump and i know of quite a few that are considering jumping ship to poker stars etc
  • edited December 2009
    your right dav not a joke needs sorting out or a lot of good players will jump ship
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to wot a joke:
    new site delays, took 11 min to open my table 4 TKO 150 chips left all in 87 lost.....didnt even play a hand.. same happened last night on freeroll, took 4 ever to open table, is this the way forward for the new design site, if so i wont be playing much.  x
    Posted by borobabe09
    stop moaning there is going to be glitches
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: wot a joke:
    In Response to wot a joke : stop moaning there is going to be glitches
    Posted by opal_fruit
    no disrespect but alot of us have been members for many years and the problems are getting worse so its not moaning just stating the obvious
  • edited December 2009
    i know there are problems with the site, but sky are aware of this and understanding... same happened to me last week.. i rang customer sevices and was given a refund..
  • edited December 2009
    Whilst it took me a while to get onto TKO tonite I got on in time and have no problems as stated above.

All I would say to my mates above is, don't leave i'll miss you all and you will miss me cos the easy money you get from me won't be available on other sites LOL
  • edited December 2009
    Whilst it took me a while to get onto TKO tonite I got on in time and have no problems as stated above. All I would say to my mates above is, don't leave i'll miss you all and you will miss me cos the easy money you get from me won't be available on other sites LOL
    Posted by vaigret
    vaig i would not even dream of leaving here,there is prob no other forum with mates like this anywhere else.plus as you say i aint nicked all yer chips yet ave i? lol dav
  • edited December 2009
    yep had a tough night ,

i have reloaded more times ,

then a cowboy in a gun fight in the wild west .

think i play omaha cash tables ,

not wasting anymore cash in deepstack,

till its sorted.

your  unhappy irish  m8 rover

• edited December 2009
    Lol Dav

I came second in a deepie tonight as well .

Looking up to the gods
  • edited December 2009

glad im not the only one having problems, its really annoying...hope its orted soner rather than later.

xx

• edited December 2009
    In Response to wot a joke : stop moaning there is going to be glitches
    Posted by opal_fruit
    not moaning, just stating a fact......
  • edited December 2009
    I agree this is getting silly now. I've egistered to play in the £200GTD speed at 19:45. It's now 19:51 AND MY TABLE STILL HASN'T LOADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not gonna leave cos I love playing here but it's sooooooooooooooooooo frustrating. Looking in the tourney lobby 4 people have gone out already.

Please Sky, sort this out