You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Kalooki where are you at your teams moment of need

My brother, and  Team Orford Chaplain.

I have seen numerous threads  with comments from your flock in which they seem to be conceding defeat. I can understand their concern as there is overwhelming evidence of a Tk victory in Leg 4. In fact my brother I cashed for the second time ande I noticed your name wasn't on the list of cashers.

Now I always knew I was the better poker player out of us but I am very surprised you have not been counselling your flock at there moment of need. A complete dereliction of duty.

If you require any counselling from me before you face your flock do not hesitate to come and see me. If not do your duty, cheer them up , they need it.

For my part i'm trying to keep the bunting under wraps just in case we don't have TK's winning parade through the village tomorrow. However I doubt it will remain under wraps for very long.

To my flock, I say well done , whatever the result, but don't forget to pray tonight we all know what happened in the darkness last week.

God bless all

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Kalooki where are you at your teams moment of need:
    My brother, and  Team Orford Chaplain. I have seen numerous threads  with comments from your flock in which they seem to be conceding defeat. I can understand their concern as there is overwhelming evidence of a Tk victory in Leg 4. In fact my brother I cashed for the second time ande I noticed your name wasn't on the list of cashers. Now I always knew I was the better poker player out of us but I am very surprised you have not been counselling your flock at there moment of need. A complete dereliction of duty. If you require any counselling from me before you face your flock do not hesitate to come and see me. If not do your duty, cheer them up , they need it. For my part i'm trying to keep the bunting under wraps just in case we don't have TK's winning parade through the village tomorrow. However I doubt it will remain under wraps for very long. To my flock, I say well done , whatever the result, but don't forget to pray tonight we all know what happened in the darkness last week. God bless all
    Posted by vaigret
    Hi Father - indeed I did neglect some duties tonight, though I did play and as usual got knocked out within 10 mins. Congrats Father for cashing again, had a feeling your team may win the coin toss but you are right I neglected my flock to go play 7 aside footy.

Has the result been confirmed yet?

I have tried during the week to dismiss your teams chances but I neglected my duties tonight, I will ask Sister Sarah to come over and strip me naked then whip me as punishment for my sins.

I do hope that the early indications are wrong as I do wish to redeem myself and a decider would be good fun.

Peace and harmony Father
  • edited December 2009

Hello my brother,

I hope you won your footies game and thank you for your kind words on my success.

Te result has not yet been confirmed so I will await the official outcome before allowing you to concede defeat.

All the best with Sister Sarah, she is very good. I took my punishment from her last week and she brought me to heel without any weals being visible, it was quite invigorating. I hope you "enjoy" as well.

Unfortunately I have to go to Scotland next week for a sojourn so will not be able to play in the deepstack. So I hope the game is already over.

God bless you brother and take care  

• edited December 2009
    My brother

I can see the crying hordes in front of your chapel.

Do you wish me to come over and give you some releif.

Your brother in arms 

Father Vaigret 
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Kalooki where are you at your teams moment of need:
    My brother I can see the crying hordes in front of your chapel. Do you wish me to come over and give you some releif. Your brother in arms  Father Vaigret 
    Posted by vaigret
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!