You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Why have you removed the £200 & £100 Guaranteed 1am & 2am?

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat
As the post says, why have you guys removed both of these tournaments when they were always reaching above the guarantee and instead replacing them with the following:

00:15 £100 Gtd (15mins) £5.50
00:45 £100 Gtd (15 mins) £5.50
01:15 £100 Gtd (15mins) £5.50
01:45 £75 Gtd (15mins) £5.50

Where is the logic in that and how is this catering for everyone?

The removal of the £200 & £100 Gtd Freezeouts in order to be replaced by the timered tournaments is ridiculous.  The site is already infested with bounty hunter tournaments and already has several timed tournaments throughout the evening without needing to remove two tournaments which actually play some decent poker and always hit the guarantee.

The full days listing is as follows for the Low Stakes:

Timed tournaments Gtd = 25
Bounty Hunter Gtd = 24
Freezeouts Gtd = 3

Comments

• edited October 2013
    They haven't been removed guys, they just wouldn't appear in the lobby until later in the morning,

The £200 Gtd appears 15 hours before its start time (10am the morning prior)
    The £100 Gtd appears 16 hours before its start time (also 10am morning prior)

You will see they are both in the lobby now, this has been the case for these particular tournaments for some time (2 years+ i believe)

The time at which tournaments appear in the lobby generally varies from ~ 14 - 72 hours prior to scheduled start time, depending on the tournament, obviously Super Roller etc can be a month or more ahead.

Kind Regards

Adam
  • edited October 2013

TY Adam. Now, about this missing 56p......
  • edited October 2013
    Thanks for the response Adam and yes I can see it in the lobby now, it's just that those timed tournaments were showing at the same time so I assumed they were both cancelled.

• edited October 2013
    Thanks for the response Adam and yes I can see it in the lobby now, it's just that those timed tournaments were showing at the same time so I assumed they were both cancelled.