You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Where's the money come from?

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat
OK so pretty sure I had £2330sih in my account and played some cash must have made about £30 but just checked now and my BR has increased to £2.5k. My C4P was about £140 iirc so that's probably what it is, but how come it's been payed early? I didn't reach priority this month (had done last month though?)

Comments

• edited October 2013
    nice one! --- I might think about getting an ovic too now!--- where did you get it?
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Where's the money come from?:
    OK so pretty sure I had £2330sih in my account and played some cash must have made about £30 but just checked now and my BR has increased to £2.5k. My C4P was about £140 iirc so that's probably what it is, but how come it's been payed early? I didn't reach priority this month (had done last month though?)
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    I dunno... maybe they forgot to take you off some list somewhere from last months priority which meant you got paid earlier.

Luckkyyyyy
  • edited October 2013
    I got my cash for points yesterday, however, there's another £90 gone in today. 

Shows in 'account' as manual adjustment - points bonus boost. Presume it's for when it was 'double points' in the first week of September!?
  • edited October 2013
    Think you're right F.  It looks like my c4p has been paid early as well.