You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£20 freeroll= 10points..£500 freeroll =no points......Hmmm

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat
why not make the £500 freeroll say 25 points. it makes no sense having £20 freerolls  costing 10 points yet everynight you are having a £500 freeroll with no entry requirements!! why have it set this way. it just seems wrong that any1 and im meaning those that dont play the site regularly and are only playing this freeroll everynight get entry into a £500 tournament for free even though they don,t play(except for this freeroll) on  or deposit on the site....just my opinion........whats other people,s thoughts on this ..........

:@)

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Agreed seems slightly unfair on those who play.
  • edited October 2013
    just came in tonight and this tourament that too start with had less than 1000 entries now had 2000 15 minutes after the start of the tournament this shows yes sky is enticing new players but what i want too know is what is sky doing for its regular players who deposit and play on site daily it seems like the regular players that have supported sky for years are just thrown too the side and forgot about ..why have a £500 freeroll for 40 players???? because they are new!! and then give 30-40 players a £1000 depositors freeroll!!! yet players that are continually depositing x amount on a weekly basis recieve no bonuses except cash for points which no matter what way you look at it is a lot less than the bonus,es on offer too new players. think this is wrong as you have private freerolls for players that make priority (which is fair enough as they play plenty too earn those freerolls but what about your middle of the road players that are gaining more than say 500 points a month you do nothing for them!!!yet new players that dont do anything for the site you reward more than continuosly regular customers that play the site reguarly recieve little or no bonuses.and has already been stated(by another player) the 7 days sky take too pay the reward points sky will more than likely make that in interest from the bank so really the bonus sky gives out too the average player is not a bonus but it is just the interest that sky recieve from the bank!!!! hopefully we will get a response from sky but i doubt it!!!!!!! also why has sky stopped the special freerolls for priority customers is this because of all the new players demanding too be entered into these tournaments like the last 1 i was invited too!on the sat it was a private tournament that was only for invited players.yet the sunday tournament that was also an invite only tournament ended up being opened too all customers.why did sky do this.if i complain will sky open all freerolls to everyone...i await skys excuse with great anticapation/////////////////////churchy
  • edited October 2013
    £500 freeroll u get like 2000 runners tho so hardly win anything the  1s that costs points are less runners 150-200 or so 
  • edited October 2013
    wtf...got to be a level
  • edited October 2013
    what im getting at donk is that too start with there was less than 1000 entries yet now there is 2000 other than when this freeroll is running when do sky have more than 2000 seated at any other time bar these freerolls!!!!!! ..i have no problem with players like yourself  and the other high rollers having bigger freerolls you have earned it!as you and them play regularly on site on a dailly basis...what i have a problem with is sky giving a £500 freeroll open too any1 that is registered too sky even though they have done nothing too warrant entry too said freeroll.yet us regular players (who gain on average over 500 points.i know its not alot too the high rollers on site but as i have said u deserve your freerolls but what about us the lower stakes players that are learning the game? and are still reguarly depositing and playing on site.)what do we get!!!!!ohh yeah we get a £20points roll for 10 points(10 points equals nearly  £10 depending on stake) so why notmake the £500 freeroll say 25-50 points entry that way it is for customers that really play on site.and if you really want too give non depositors players money for nothing then let them play the £20 points rolls for no points!!!!!i know this may seem like a random rant but why should i continue too play and deposit on sky(after more than 5 years)when they don,t care about loyal customers and give more too new players who only join the site for the fact they get so much for free then withdraw and go back too a site that really rewards loyalty and not the fast buck...so my question too sky is why should i be loyal too a site that has lower prizes.lower rewards and gives more too new customers than they do too loyal players that have stuck by the site..by playing regulary and depositing regular??????
    also why has the special freerolls stooped at the weekend???? is this because of all the new players moaning they cant get in!!! like the last special freeroll sky had that players where invited too on the sat and sunday(private on sat yet on the sunday open too all even though it was an invite only tournament!!!! i await a reply from sky but i won,t get 1 as they will ignore this as if they answer they will have too take a jump of the fence!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2013
    Churchy, it would make it a lot easier to read your posts if you spread the text out a little bit, maybe start a new paragraph with each sentences or something please.

At the moment I'm finding it very hard to get the gist of your posts
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: £20 freeroll= 10points..£500 freeroll =no points......Hmmm:
    Churchy, it would make it a lot easier to read your posts if you spread the text out a little bit, maybe start a new paragraph with each sentences or something please. At the moment I'm finding it very hard to get the gist of your posts
    Posted by FCHD
    sorry if it is too squashed together......basically im moaning about the fact i play £10 too earn 10 points so i can enter a £20-25 freeroll....yet people who don,t play on the site or deposit are given free entry into a £500 freeroll....it just seems wrong........and at the moment i want too have a moan :@)  hope thats easier too read
  • edited October 2013
    Yes it's a little easier to read.

You're as welcome as anyone else to play the £500 freeroll. These type of freerolls are standard across most poker sites, in fact I haven't come across one where you need to accumulate and spend poker points in order to play in a freeroll, though I'm sure sites like that do exist.

If it bothers you that much about the £20 freerolls, just don't play them (although there is nothing else you can do with the points)
  • edited October 2013
    You're not being rewarded less. Sorry if you can't work that out but you're not.

Remember the points also get you cash back if you earn at least 100 in a calendar month. Non-players won't get such rewards.