You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thurs NIght Live Show with Fowler and Stuart Rutter on 861 7pm and SS4 10pm ***official show thread*

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat

Hiya,
It's time for Bounty Hunter action again, grab yourself a seat in tonight's main event and enjoy the show at the same time!

The last time we saw you was last Thursday, and since then I have been mainly eating satsumas in bed, watching the last season of Breaking Bad (4 episodes off the finale, so no spoilers!) Could not be more in love with that series, watch it if you havn't.....and in between those important things I have mainly been shooting girls. Normal.
So tonight's show is your standard Thursday night on SkyPoker... 

8pm-9pm – Poker Clinic – Requested hands from you at home, we will use the card blockers in this hour and really test Stuart’s poker reading skills. So drop us a hand ID or two if you want to see Stuart squirm! (not really, he is really good)  9pm-10pm – Top Of The Pots – A countdown of the 10 biggest cash hands of the week from the televised Master Cash tables 
10pm-11pm – Master Cash – Live Master Cash coverage  11pm-12pm – Sky Poker Highlights  – Highlights from the late stages of the £10K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter. Maybe a final table 

So.... I hope you enjoy the show tonight, GL on the tables, and for  a bit of fun I have a question for you...

'If you were a poker hand, what poker hand would you be and why!?'  you know the same as if you were an animal....

skyopen@bskyb.com#skypokertv for you tweeters..

See you later tonight, once I have brushed my hair
A xx 

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Good afternoon Anna and Stuart.
    Would it be possible to thank TIKAY who entered the afternoon deepstack.
    As it is a low value tournment it was decent of him 2 play.
     At the moment their is only 5 players.
    Ithink Richard Orford would of attracted  a bigger field.
    TIKAY SEEMS 2 BE FRIGHTENING THEM OFF.
    All the best .
    Rainman397  
  • edited October 2013
    Good evening Anna and Stuart.
    Just finishedplaying the afternoon deepstack with Tikay, i was the bubble boy.
    But that didnt take away the great enjoyment i had in the game .
    Could you thank TIKAY 4 me , a true gentleman for playing a low stakes game.
    And could you also thank everyone who joined in.
    And maxally 4  the updates.
    Have a great show.
    All the best Rainman397.
    P.S Tikay cashed in 3rd
    Pokermask cashed in 2nd
    Acky1985 won
  • edited October 2013

Anna, are 'they' not letting you change your alias?

Anyway, since it's so quiet here I'll add my tupence worth.

If I was a poker hand, I would be 74 off suit... I live in a rough neighbourhood, with the folks next door at 72 being the worst.

Also, everyone's always so disgusted to see me. Yes, 74 and I have much in common.

To "Twerk" is to shake one's booty in a somewhat suggestive manner. Frequently you would "twerk" against the crotch area of a young gentleman.

I strongly suspect you're just playing innocent on that one, Anna.

• edited October 2013
    I'm not suggesting that there's a problem with your graphics... but in that last hand at 5p/10p, apparently the amount won by Pokey2011 was £123,065.90.

Hmmm...
  • edited October 2013
    I really hope you're going to show HHYFTRFTDR's hand.

I know it looks like a cooler or bad beat, but there was a genuine vociferous debate on it. Personally, I can't believe anyone could ever think about folding... others disagreed.

If Stuart says "Fold" Gazza and I need to eat some headwear.
  • edited October 2013
    enjoying the show

mastercash 4 hand 696062753 tonight
    I assume getting it all in pre is correct, but what may be interesting is what others folded, if i believe what was said in the chat box, and if so were they right to do so?

although does one ever believe what poker players claim to have had
  • edited October 2013

Here it is guys.   

Muchos gracias xx
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Thurs NIght Live Show with Fowler and Stuart Rutter on 861 7pm and SS4 10pm ***official show thread****:
    I really hope you're going to show HHYFTRFTDR's hand. I know it looks like a cooler or bad beat, but there was a genuine vociferous debate on it. Personally, I can't believe anyone could ever think about folding... others disagreed. If Stuart says "Fold" Gazza and I need to eat some headwear.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    Its on next!
  • edited October 2013
    showing this hand that i posted on the clinic thread?

• edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Thurs NIght Live Show with Fowler and Stuart Rutter on 861 7pm and SS4 10pm ***official show thread****:
    showing this hand that i posted on the clinic thread? #695565367
    Posted by gazza127
    Yep on next
  • edited October 2013
    Barry
    Harry 
    Bob
    Jim.....sigh.

Thanks for showing it guys. I put it in the forum clinic on the Sunday and asked if it was possible to fold, and it caused a healthy discussion. The general consenus (except for one forum reg, who shall remain nameless, eh Paul!) was similar to what you said Mr Rutter, that although we sometimes walk into the straight, the villain can also raise here with a lower set or even top 2 pair.

It's nice to know that an analysist I really respect agrees that its all going in and is just unavoidable.

No need to eat hat boys! 

Regards, hhyftrftdr

• edited October 2013

if when OTB I am only playing a hand because of my position should I be always raising that hand OTB.

• edited October 2013
    Thanks for showing my hand.

Think a bit of history between me and villain swayed me into the call.  Can you ask Stuart if you flat the turn reraise though?  A lot of people on the forum thought i should be shoving after the reraise...
  • edited October 2013
    fm petman05.
    Can you show the following hand from the mini bounty hunter. Hand no. 696098361. Was looking to take the bounty. But got very lucky after being called, so going into a 3 way pot. I'm now going to buy a lottery ticket. lol

Thankyou

PS. Really enjoying the show
  • edited October 2013

hi anna, stuart,

hopefully not too early with jackpot possibles... 25 in both.

stuart brilliant as always.  excellent show especially considering that there's only the two of you.

9:35 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 389 559 156 40  
    left 113 251 25    

Tormas77 14 27      
    RyanC7 15 180      
    ryan83 26 7      
    Ubbi4820 27 78      
    MD_575 29 235      
    paul10 38 18      
    jakally 39 101      
    Mamsta 41 37      
    Rumpy 48 206      
    boatrace 58 154      
    SHIRLEY457 78 238      
    Hornet80 83 106      
    Slipwater 87 135      
    the-sock 88 91      
    Oban 90 108      
    b123n 91 117      
    jdsallstar 92 66      
    TheDart 96 159      
    BOSS 97 224      
    GELDY 102 30      
    unbpower 104 168      
    EBBERDON 105 131      
    pryce6 110 83      
    SAMWISECOP 111 248      
    kian2107 113 95      

• edited October 2013
    Lemon Party is the name you should be worried about.
  • edited October 2013

10:25 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 389 559 156 40  
    left 34 84 1    

ryan83 29 1      

• edited October 2013
    If I was a poker had I'd be JJ.

Good on the surface but liable to get into tricky situations and lose a lot of money!
  • edited October 2013
    I really hope you're going to show HHYFTRFTDR's hand. I know it looks like a cooler or bad beat, but there was a genuine vociferous debate on it. Personally, I can't believe anyone could ever think about folding... others disagreed. If Stuart says "Fold" Gazza and I need to eat some headwear.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    Safest. Bet. Ever.
  • edited October 2013

evening all
    my favourite hand is AK the hand perfect hand to bully the hit miss villians (those who call loads preflop but frequently fold if they miss)

the same can't be said in MTT's where AK can be a nightmare draining my chips.

if I was a poker hand it would be QQ the hand that takes a brave decision if all in preflop.

• edited October 2013
    Both Jen Tillys are unreal!
  • edited October 2013

Crushed Sarah Champion on the cash tables tonight. I'm still waiting for another 2p/4p session with Mrs Fowler. Come on Anna... or I'll spread more rumours. ;)

At the end of Breaking Bad - The boat sinks.

Oh, that's Titanic. Never mind.

Stuart and I need to have words about betting on Blackpool being relegated.

Good show. You know I would say so if it wasn't.

• edited October 2013
    Hi Anna and Stu

Really enjoying the show tonight, some excellent analysis from Stu as always and Anna, you even sound like you know what you're talking about :)

Just wanted to say a quick thankyou to the Monday night Forum DTD, I was lucky enough to win the monthly league for September and my prize was a free entry into tonights £55 4K Bounty Hunter and I'm currentlt 2nd / 17 remaining.  What great value if I can get a decent cash in this simply for playing a few fun games every Monday evening :)
  • edited October 2013
    389 runners in the main tonight - guess how many played last week - yep 389
    & that's a prime number by the way
  • edited October 2013
    389 runners in the main tonight - guess how many played last week - yep 389 & that's a prime number by the way
    Posted by GELDY
    It's no wonder all the girls are after you, Geldy, with chat like that! ;)
  • RyGRyG
    edited October 2013
    Stu, passed the A8 hand as that's the first hand he'd raised for a long time. Didn't think he was passing pre given history.
  • edited October 2013
    Hi Anna and Stu Really enjoying the show tonight, some excellent analysis from Stu as always and Anna, you even sound like you know what you're talking about :) Just wanted to say a quick thankyou to the Monday night Forum DTD, I was lucky enough to win the monthly league for September and my prize was a free entry into tonights £55 4K Bounty Hunter and I'm currentlt 2nd / 17 remaining.  What great value if I can get a decent cash in this simply for playing a few fun games every Monday evening :)
    Posted by Slykllist
    I see you hit the final table in the end, Simon - nice binkage from the DTD comp!