You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

**** Sunday Night Live with Jules & Tikay on Sky Poker! ****

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi everyone!

Hope you've all had a smashing weekend so far. I spent mine mainly eating pizza and watching an amazing comedy festival in Brighton! Tonight, I'm back and reunited with the one and only Tikay! It's been a while since we sat on the Sky Poker sofa together.... mainly because I've been avoiding him. I had to go into rehab after our last stint together due to an overdose of concrete.

Anyway, tonight's show is gonna be a good one!! Here's what's gonna be on your telly box:

7pm - 8pm: We're picking up where we left off on Thursday night, with the final 3 runners in the 10K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter. We'll see how that one finishes up, aswell as taking a look at some of our big 'Double Rewards' Mastercash hands (I'll explain in a sec!)

8pm - Midnight: We'll be following the action in our main event, the £10,000 PRIMO. We want your hand requests!!! If you'd like us to follow a few of your hands throughout the tourney, send us your alias and we'll focus on a few of you throughout the night aswell as taking special hand requests from those of you with a question for our Teeks (not sure if he likes me calling him that!)

So let me quickly explain what I meant by 'Double Rewards'. It's rather exciting you know!! October is the month for DOUBLE REWARDS. It's definitely October isn't it? (I promise I won't get the date wrong again!). Our special Double Rewards month basically means that during separate weeks across October, you lot can earn DOUBLE points on 6-Max cash tables and Sit & Gos, AND we've doubled the GTD Prize Pool on our Main Events during certain weeks! IT'S RIDICULOUSLY GOOD! We'll explain more on the show tonight so make sure you're with us.

So all this talk of Doubling Up has made me think... If you were playing in a new style 'doubles' poker tourney where you played in a team of 2, WHO would your poker doubles partner be and WHY??

Email: skyopen@bskyb.com
Tweet: #skypokertv
Follow: @skypoker

And we'll see you at 7 on the dot :)

Jules xx

Comments