You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How to lose all your chips to a newbie :-)

1st hand
Villian had been limping pretty much every hand so waited for a monster to stack him !
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
xxx
Small blind   200.00 200.00 2590.00
VespaPX Big blind   400.00 600.00 4855.00
  Your hole cards
  • K
  • K

neil1970 Fold        
benny6076 Fold        
kristyna Fold        
zxghostxz Fold        
xxx
Call   200.00 800.00 2390.00
VespaPX Raise   1200.00 2000.00 3655.00
xxx
Call   1200.00 3200.00 1190.00
Flop

xxx
Check        
VespaPX Bet   1600.00 4800.00 2055.00
xxx
All-in   1190.00 5990.00 0.00
VespaPX Unmatched bet   410.00 5580.00 2465.00
xxx
Show
  • J

VespaPX Show
  • K
  • K

Turn

River

xxx
Win Straight to the 6 5580.00   5580.00
Hand 2 - few hands later - same player - busto :-(
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
neil1970 Small blind   300.00 300.00 7817.50
benny6076 Big blind   600.00 900.00 8107.50
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • K

kristyna Fold        
zxghostxz Fold        
xxx
Call   600.00 1500.00 2980.00
VespaPX All-in   2465.00 3965.00 0.00
neil1970 Fold        
benny6076 Fold        
xxx
Call   1865.00 5830.00 1115.00
xxx
Show
  • Q
  • J

VespaPX Show
  • A
  • K

Flop

Turn

River

• J

xxx
Win Two Pairs, Jacks and 8s 5830.00   6945.00

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Harsh, but you're experienced enough to know the score!

Still, he probably thought he was the daddy after those hands.
  • edited October 2013
    Vespa how do you put multiple hands in 1 post? Cheers mate.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: How to lose all your chips to a newbie :-):
    Posted by a00rock
    Just copy and paste one after the other...then click submit..
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: How to lose all your chips to a newbie :-) : Just copy and paste one after the other...then click submit..
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    cheers Davey
  • edited October 2013
    Harsh, but you're experienced enough to know the score! Still, he probably thought he was the daddy after those hands.
    Posted by Slipwater

Yeh no problem with that, want those calls all day long :-)
  • edited October 2013
    Posted by a00rock
    Sorry , late replying

What Davey said :-)
  • edited October 2013
    Pretty much bang on the money, i'm compiling some statistical evidence at the moment and going to write a 10,000 word dissertation on why sky poker is blatently rigged in the favour of some of the fish... in certain instances in HU sngs. not all the time but in certain sessions or matchups. 

Maybe to stop them going busto or summin versus sharks, and to retain them as players i guess or sumthing to do with the RNG of sky poker.  

However it is completely ridiculous in some cases when your playing sng hyper headsup versus a fish and it will go flip flip flip flip flip flip flip and your battling a complete fish and they are infinantly golden. No matter what you do... 

I've played hypers everywhere and never felt so cheated in my life until i played them here. It rediculous how I can go battle everyfish and anyfish (including some regs) for the majority of my sessions and then i'll get continously sat by a golden fish on a redic sky heater. 

Im being serious sky. Watch me write out.. and I'll take it to two plus two... the evidence is pretty damning.... sort it out if you read this.  Tikay this post for you bro... tell them to fix it else i'ma out you lot. 

• edited October 2013
    Pretty much bang on the money, i'm compiling some statistical evidence at the moment and going to write a 10,000 word dissertation on why sky poker is blatently rigged in the favour of some of the fish... in certain instances in HU sngs. not all the time but in certain sessions or matchups.  Maybe to stop them going busto or summin versus sharks, and to retain them as players i guess or sumthing to do with the RNG of sky poker.   However it is completely ridiculous in some cases when your playing sng hyper headsup versus a fish and it will go flip flip flip flip flip flip flip and your battling a complete fish and they are infinantly golden. No matter what you do...  I've played hypers everywhere and never felt so cheated in my life until i played them here. It rediculous how I can go battle everyfish and anyfish (including some regs) for the majority of my sessions and then i'll get continously sat by a golden fish on a redic sky heater.  Im being serious sky. Watch me write out.. and I'll take it to two plus two... the evidence is pretty damning.... sort it out if you read this.   Tikay this post for you bro... tell them to fix it else i'ma out you lot. 
    Posted by TPTP123
    Good luck with your dissertation but i'm not quite sure what it will prove.
    There seems to be a lot of assumptions and guesswork behind your thinking (in bold).

• edited October 2013
    Pretty much bang on the money, i'm compiling some statistical evidence at the moment and going to write a 10,000 word dissertation on why sky poker is blatently rigged in the favour of some of the fish... in certain instances in HU sngs. not all the time but in certain sessions or matchups.  Maybe to stop them going busto or summin versus sharks, and to retain them as players i guess or sumthing to do with the RNG of sky poker.   However it is completely ridiculous in some cases when your playing sng hyper headsup versus a fish and it will go flip flip flip flip flip flip flip and your battling a complete fish and they are infinantly golden. No matter what you do...  I've played hypers everywhere and never felt so cheated in my life until i played them here. It rediculous how I can go battle everyfish and anyfish (including some regs) for the majority of my sessions and then i'll get continously sat by a golden fish on a redic sky heater.  Im being serious sky. Watch me write out.. and I'll take it to two plus two... the evidence is pretty damning.... sort it out if you read this.   Tikay this post for you bro... tell them to fix it else i'ma out you lot. 
    Posted by TPTP123
    I'm not sure Dohhhhhhh or 1 or 2 more of the HU regs would agree with your assumptions!
  • edited October 2013
    Pretty much bang on the money, i'm compiling some statistical evidence at the moment and going to write a 10,000 word dissertation on why sky poker is blatently rigged in the favour of some of the fish... in certain instances in HU sngs. not all the time but in certain sessions or matchups.

This just has to be the best and funniest paragraph from any post that i have ever read. And every time i read it it just gets funnier.

It is just so hilairious and so bad it is unreal. Please keep posting comments like this because i need all the laughs you can provide
  • edited October 2013
    Pretty much bang on the money, i'm compiling some statistical evidence at the moment and going to write a 10,000 word dissertation on why sky poker is blatently rigged in the favour of some of the fish... in certain instances in HU sngs. not all the time but in certain sessions or matchups.     This just has to be the best and funniest paragraph from any post that i have ever read. And every time i read it it just gets funnier.   It is just so hilairious and so bad it is unreal. Please keep posting comments like this because i need all the laughs you can provide
    Posted by Talon
    Made me smile too :-)
  • edited October 2013
    Posted by TPTP123

The mind boggles as to what statistical evidence you could publish which would show a problem with the rng.  Care to elaborate slightly on this?

• edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: How to lose all your chips to a newbie :-) : The mind boggles as to what statistical evidence you could publish which would show a problem with the rng.  Care to elaborate slightly on this?
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    Whooosh!
  • edited October 2013

I think Tommy D is in charge of the RNG :)

• edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: How to lose all your chips to a newbie :-) : Whooosh!
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    What is your problem?
  • edited October 2013
    The tone of the post clearly went right over your head.

Hence whoosh.
  • edited October 2013
    lol i'm getting trolled here... ha... will def have to post this as a brag somewhere <brag />

FWIW i've played more hands in a single downswing and locked said downswing(s) out then all of you have prob played hands combined lifetime. <beat> I know what a downswing is and when something is not a downswing... i am talkin about the later.  I wouldn't post it on the forum like this if i didn't honestly believe it and open myself up to be flamed when i actually know what i'm talking about when it comes to poker most of the time.  I'm not some losing regfish. 

I'm serious, one of you, play 200+ hu hyper sngs at a single stake, resit everyone and anyone you play, crush the majority of them and win >52% of your games, and then report back.... eventually you'll encounter a "golden fish" who is worse than you but wins virtually everything... continue to resit them and grind them down... thats what good players do, they battle variance out... however on sky poker these battle sessions turn "golden fish" sessions where these players become invicible until they decide they no longer want to play... that is if you continue to rematch them. <its not variance>  because these players then go on to scatter away their golden winnings afterwards as per usual but not against us. Always follow the money...

trust me try it, and report back.  you can't flame me if you dont have the minerals to try it. I'll compose my evidence and i'll out the glitch or poor coding or weakness or whatever it is. 

• edited October 2013
    HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR DOWNSWING

As your first move down from the top, get your weight moving to your front foot. This little forward bump will drop your hands and arms to the inside, setting up a powerful move through the ball. You can rotate your body through as hard as you want; just make sure you get your weight going toward the target before you start

HOPE THIS HELPS
  • edited October 2013
    OK OK enough people !!

My post wasn't a moan about RNG or rigged sites/software.

I just had a bad couple of hands thats all !

Please take your arguements elsewhere/start your own thread.
    Cheers

Keep smiling
  • edited October 2013
    hahah.. its the newbies and the loosing fish that sky rng want to retain in certain instances!!! Im randmly going to stir up some awareness of this in the BBV forum and then get forum post battle some grinders to help me prove my claims!!! I'll not post in here again as long as no one else brings it up... hahah
  • edited October 2013
    OK OK enough people !! My post wasn't a moan about RNG or rigged sites/software. I just had a bad couple of hands thats all ! Please take your arguements elsewhere/start your own thread. Cheers Keep smiling
    Posted by VespaPX

looks like another set up.
  • edited October 2013
    golden fish eh

surely that is just the poker representation of the central limit theorem as applied to cluster theory
    if I remember correctly this would suggest that not only do golden fish exist but they would actually turn up in twos and threes
    the power of the golden fish would be inversely proportional to its frequency and the aggression factor of the other player. ie the more aggressive the player the less frequent the fish but it will be more golden. Definitely an exponential relationship which involves the square root of pi somewhere.

Can't remember where I saw that.  Maybe in a 10,000 word dissertation I saw somewhere.
  • edited October 2013
    golden fish eh surely that is just the poker representation of the central limit theorem as applied to cluster theory if I remember correctly this would suggest that not only do golden fish exist but they would actually turn up in twos and threes the power of the golden fish would be inversely proportional to its frequency and the aggression factor of the other player. ie the more aggressive the player the less frequent the fish but it will be more golden. Definitely an exponential relationship which involves the square root of pi somewhere. Can't remember where I saw that.  Maybe in a 10,000 word dissertation I saw somewhere.
    Posted by GELDY
    Haha - + 10