You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Holdem manager 2

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi all, I have recently downloaded a HM2 account but I have no idea how to link it to my poker account, I am terrible with a computer, I played a session yesterday and it found a few cash sessions but no tourney sessions, any suggestions ????

Comments

• edited October 2013
    In Response to Holdem manager 2:
    Hi all, I have recently downloaded a HM2 account but I have no idea how to link it to my poker account, I am terrible with a computer, I played a session yesterday and it found a few cash sessions but no tourney sessions, any suggestions ????
    Posted by K8LOU
    Wait for it..;)
  • edited October 2013
    made a post about huds the other day and the sky bigwigs closed the thread.

no idea on hm2 but im using pokertracker 4 and its a nightmare, all my stats come on screen on the wrong names and when you are multi tabling its a nightmare, i would suggest you go onto youtube, theres some decent tutorial videos on there.
  • edited October 2013

Rock add me on Skype, it honestly takes 2 mins to dload Skype and its easy to use. ill try help out.

will pm my Skype name.
  • edited October 2013
    I might as well just troll this thread as its getting closed anyway.

Banana's

Trampoline

Rihanna

That sounds like a fun weekend.

But seriously, no idea about HUDs.  Apologies.
  • edited October 2013

Afternoon Gents,

I very much hope there will not be a need to close this thread, but.......Sky Poker does not support Holdem Manager, & I did explain at some length last week about this situation.

I'm not sure this Forum is the right place to encourage it's use on other sites - effectively helping players play elsewhere, when this facility is designed to help encourage players to play on Sky Poker, & offer them something, a place to chill & chat about poker & life, that few other sites offer these days.

You could always ask on that Site's Forum.

Hopefully we can keep a better balance this time, & there'll be no need to close any threads.

Balance schmalance.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Holdem manager 2:
    I might as well just troll this thread as its getting closed anyway. Banana's Trampoline Rihanna That sounds like a fun weekend. But seriously, no idea about HUDs.  Apologies.
    Posted by gazza127
    Well I hope not - see my Post above, & the long Posts I made about the whole "thread closing" thing last week.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Holdem manager 2 : Well I hope not - see my Post above, & the long Posts I made about the whole "thread closing" thing last week.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I was just joking Tikay.  Noone likes a troll.  I didnt see the post you made about the closed threads last week... just the reaction after which saw some people a bit mift - so if i've missed something apologies if the posts taken as offence - certainly not intended to be  :)
  • edited October 2013
    We don't have a HUD when playing live, so we really shouldn't desire one for playing online either :)
  • edited October 2013
    I might as well just troll this thread as its getting closed anyway. Banana's Trampoline Rihanna That sounds like a fun weekend. But seriously, no idea about HUDs.  Apologies.
    Posted by gazza127
    Disgraceful behaviour ;)
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Holdem manager 2 : I was just joking Tikay.  Noone likes a troll.  I didnt see the post you made about the closed threads last week... just the reaction after which saw some people a bit mift - so if i've missed something apologies if the posts taken as offence - certainly not intended to be  :)
    Posted by gazza127
    Ha!

Worry not gazza, no offence taken whatsoever.

I just have a bit of a private crusade on, to try and help make this Community a more enjoyable and balanced place. Good things are worth looking after.

Very few sites offer attached forums these days, and with good reason, they are so hard to keep "just so".

I love it when threads go the route this has - bit of banter, a sort of self-policing affair.

We are getting there, together. Soon we will marry, have kids and everything.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Holdem manager 2 : Ha! Worry not gazza, no offence taken whatsoever. I just have a bit of a private crusade on, to try and help make this Community a more enjoyable and balanced place. Good things are worth looking after. Very few sites offer attached forums these days, and with good reason, they are so hard to keep "just so". I love it when threads go the route this has - bit of banter, a sort of self-policing affair. We are getting there, together. Soon we will marry, have kids and everything.
    Posted by Tikay10
    In response to the whole marriage and kids thing. Half the time marriages end in divorce, so can we not just stay good friends? And occasionally if we need to we can see other people?
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Holdem manager 2 : In response to the whole marriage and kids thing. Half the time marriages end in divorce, so can we not just stay good friends? And occasionally if we need to we can see other people?
    Posted by skicowboys
    I'm up for that, where do I sign up

PS - Don't tell the wife ;-)
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Holdem manager 2 : I'm up for that, where do I sign up PS - Don't tell the wife ;-)
    Posted by SUPERSNEDD

+1, oh, and i didnt tell her m8.  :)
  • edited October 2013
    Firstly Huge +1 to the above comments. 

P.S. Mel if you read this, your drunk

We don't have a HUD when playing live, so we really shouldn't desire one for playing online either :)
    Posted by Slipwater

Because live and online is completely different. Also I'm sure if it was possible there would be a live hud as well. Im sure some boffin is developing some Hudglasses as we speak.