You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker - Testimonial thread

2»

Comments

• edited October 2013
    ...I would have thought that was obviously tongue-in-cheek, Davey :)
  • edited October 2013

I've been playing on Sky Poker for over 4 years, it's a great place to learn.

There's also something for everyone at every level imo, from beginners to pro, with a great community and a poker clinic where you can ask for advice from regular Sky players.

Its more than just a poker site, its a fun place to hang out and if you've ever fancied playing live but always been too scared to take the plunge, then sky poker also host live events throughout the UK where you can meet up with your online poker buddies, have a fun weekend as well as a chance to meet hosts & analysts from the sky poker channel. 

• edited October 2013
    My sky was not very bright at all, I could hardly see the way forward, it was like a thick black smoke had descended upon my life--------then, my best friend introduced me to a 67,000 feet long Sky poker---- Now I can see the light, and even if my arm aches afterwards, -- still I am satisfied and warm