You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tables not opening

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat

keep getting the problem if I'm not on the relevant screen (tournaments/sng's etc) that my tables aren't opening up. For example, reg'd for two dyms and then went to the forum to see if anything interesting to read while they filled up. Thought they were taking a while to load and went back to the sng screen to check on them and the two popped up immediately and i'd missed a few hands in each.

Anybody else getting this problem?

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Been playing DYM's for last hour on the D/L client - all ok here.

FWIW i always use the browser to check up on the forum and D/L to play.

Good luck
  • edited October 2013
    Same. My tournaments don't open if not on that screen.
  • edited October 2013
    i had the same myself with MTT and sit n go.
    i went out of the timed freeroll without even seeing my hand glad it was a freeroll.
  • edited October 2013
    I think a lot of people are having the same problem.  A few nights ago every  husng I regged for opened after 4 or 5 hands had been dealt. Contacted cc but no answers. I closed the dload client and restarted and havent had the problem since. However for the last week or so ive noticed some oppenents playing are having the same problem. Each time they rematch they dont join the game until a few hands have been dealt.

Cheers,
    TEDDY
  • edited October 2013

Was going through my hand histories last night after my session to see if I could have done any better on the games I lost and noticed one of my losses was on a table I hadn't played a hand so obviously hadn't opened up for me.

Anybody who multi-tables might want to check their account history.

• edited October 2013
    I had the same problem normally play 9 dyms at a time but the other day I was also playing a few sats so flicking between the tourney and sit n go lobby and 9 tabling so was registering in both and being easily confused lol I suddenly only had 4 tables open and was sure I had regged for 9 but wasn't on waiting lists and noticed bank roll was less than it should be i unclicked the hide full tables button and scrolled down to all games in bold and launched the tables with the result I was now playing about 13 !!!!! games giving me major overlap problems none of the games had launched automatically.
    This probably cost me money and would have cost more if I hadn't noticed 
    pretty poor show really and now wondering how much this has happened previously and how many games I have missed also might explain times when I have wondered why players on eg 4 of my tables is away for the whole game on another one this needs to be sorted  
  • edited October 2013
    to add to previous I automatically reg for the next sng when I bust or game finishes not from the sng menu
  • edited October 2013
    Definitely still happening.

Just contacted support - anyone had any joy with them?

Seriously putting me off putting any volume in on STTs which is a big shame given it's double points from tomorrow.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: tables not opening:
    I had the same problem normally play 9 dyms at a time but the other day I was also playing a few sats so flicking between the tourney and sit n go lobby and 9 tabling so was registering in both and being easily confused lol I suddenly only had 4 tables open and was sure I had regged for 9 but wasn't on waiting lists and noticed bank roll was less than it should be i unclicked the hide full tables button and scrolled down to all games in bold and launched the tables with the result I was now playing about 13 !!!!! games giving me major overlap problems none of the games had launched automatically. This probably cost me money and would have cost more if I hadn't noticed  pretty poor show really and now wondering how much this has happened previously and how many games I have missed also might explain times when I have wondered why players on eg 4 of my tables is away for the whole game on another one this needs to be sorted  
    Posted by gixxerk4
    This is exactly the same problem I had. I normally multitable 4 but when my tables didn't open I thought hadn't reg'd properly so ended up regging for more and before I knew it I was multitabling 7 after the original ones opened..........in level 2!

Very tilting!!!