You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BLATANT BRAG TIME!!!!

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
i bet the cat was happy !

wd m8y

Comments

• edited December 2009
    After getting knocked outta the open tonight with yet again getting past half way and yet again getting my chips in with the best hand (KK V Q9 who chased a flush to the river!)....i decided to go and find a B/H to crack some heads rather than trying to find the cat!. Anyway, it was only a £2.30 entry but i finished 1st outta 70!
    Player NameChipsRankPrizeHeadsValue
    Players

MAXALLY1400001£19.60 + £16.40 Head Prizes + 15 League Points8
    5ickas1402£11.90 + £7.39 Head Prizes + 12 League Points7
    LIVERBI37203£8.40 + £6.31 Head Prizes + 10 League Points6
    This was on top of finishing 103rd!!! in tonights TKO (for those not in the know, i was 101st in the 1st TKO).
    Plus having my car die on me last week just before chrimbo!

So sorry but I just had to post this as it has sadly made my week! And before someone says this must have something to do with TP, it hasnt!. I dont play cash and never will.
    Thanks for reading and thanks to those members of the community forum (you know who you are!) who I can banter with because laughter is the best medicine and poker does bring you down at times but can sometimes bring you back up at other times.
  • edited December 2009
    wd max i myself cash very regularly in this buy in.dav
  • edited December 2009
    Brilliant alan you deserve it mate .

Top bubble man
  • edited December 2009
    well done mate keep it going .And as for cars... i have a ford estate car bought at auction that if you slow down decides to occasionally thionk you have taken the keys out it stops working that suddenly.it went for its mot and PASSED! god knows how?
  • edited December 2009

Cheers for your comments Irish/Dav/Father & Any2....much appreciated!!

As for my car, it died last week and after I had got it towed back to my house by a stressed, probably over worked, under paid AA man.....I asked what in his opinion was wrong with it.......He said with a grimace...............''well the technical term for this sir is........its fooked'' - I cried and laughed at the same time!!

Glad to see it looks like team tikay have won the TKO without any help from me though.....but it was never in doubt anyway!

• edited December 2009