You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

not fair

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat
I think its not fair when u get players which  I think r pro come down levels to my standed  then u c them playing 2 or 3 tournaments at the same time which is 55 pound or more buy in when players like me and many more just play low money games like 5 pound double money or a odd game of bounty at 11 or 22 pound I think its unfair and should not be allowed

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Welcome pkr70, So many things in life are not fair, like when a ferrari crashes into a toyota starlet in a private car park, ----- the price of a ferrari headlight is the same as the toyota----- and yet a ferrari is allowed to have a useless, gormless, stuck up, good for nothing, toilet paper alternative for a driver------ there are no witnesses when he hits your car---- but there are 14 witnesses whenever you try to stick an interfering passer-by up his bum!!!!
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: not fair:
    Welcome pkr70, So many things in life are not fair, like when a ferrari crashes into a toyota starlet in a private car park, ----- the price of a ferrari headlight is the same as the toyota----- and yet a ferrari is allowed to have a useless, gormless, stuck up, good for nothing, toilet paper alternative for a driver------ there are no witnesses when he hits your car---- but there are 14 witnesses whenever you try to stick an interfering passer-by up his bum!!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    Seeing a passer-by stuck up someones bum is slightly more unusual than a car crash imo, so I suspect it would draw a lot of attention :)

• edited October 2013
    In Response to not fair:
    I think its not fair when u get players which  I think r pro come down levels to my standed  then u c them playing 2 or 3 tournaments at the same time which is 55 pound or more buy in when players like me and many more just play low money games like 5 pound double money or a odd game of bounty at 11 or 22 pound I think its unfair and should not be allowed
    Posted by pkr70
    Are we talking about Cash or MTT's?
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: not fair:
    In Response to Re: not fair : Seeing a passer-by stuck up someones bum is slightly more unusual than a car crash imo, so I suspect it would draw a lot of attention :)  
    Posted by POKERTREV
     I respect your opinion Trev, and, of-course, you are correct in your thinking, but when a citizen of our country really, really, wants to stick his nose in someone else's business, then surely it is my duty to assist him?