You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ukops super sat tonight??????

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat
1st Place wins a £530 seat into the UKOPS 5 High Roller, 2nd - 6th all win a £110 seat into the £40,000 UKOPS Main event! Late reg available until the end of level 4.

How come it is only paying out 1st prize nothing more for ukops 5 theres no prizes for 2nd-6th 

Comments

• edited October 2013
    +1 - be good to know as this is nearing FT!
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Ukops super sat tonight??????:
    1st Place wins a £530 seat into the UKOPS 5 High Roller, 2nd - 6th all win a £110 seat into the £40,000 UKOPS Main event! Late reg available until the end of level 4. How come it is only paying out 1st prize nothing more for ukops 5 theres no prizes for 2nd-6th 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU

its shocking that the guys are playing on final table and dont no if the other five get a seat..well sky dont say theres got to be so many players..so think they should give the five players there seats..tho they was only 36 runners..but you cant say 1st Place wins a £530 seat into the UKOPS 5 High Roller, 2nd - 6th all win a £110 seat into the £40,000 UKOPS Main event! then not hounor it.....come on sky do the right thing and give the guys there seats.....
  • edited October 2013
    To be fair they have given the seats out as I have been registered for the main event, was a bit annoying though playing the tournie not knowing if had only 1st place to aim for or top 6. Oh well, in the main event now & I would suggest others play this qualifier as cheap way to qualify with loads of overlay
  • edited October 2013
    Apologies for this guys. There was an error late in the day once the game had started so we had to enter the other 5 into the main event manually this morning.

I have thoroughly checked tonight's Super Sat and that will pay out as advertised.

Thanks,
    Jordan
  • edited October 2013
     Hi, the same discrepancy is on tonights Super sat too??
     On the tourney page it says 6 prizes, on the prize page only 2 prizes!
    In Response to Re: Ukops super sat tonight??????:
    Apologies for this guys. There was an error late in the day once the game had started so we had to enter the other 5 into the main event manually this morning. I have thoroughly checked tonight's Super Sat and that will pay out as advertised. Thanks, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Ukops super sat tonight??????:
     Hi, the same discrepancy is on tonights Super sat too??  On the tourney page it says 6 prizes, on the prize page only 2 prizes! In Response to Re: Ukops super sat tonight?????? :
    Posted by TONY509
    All looks fine to me!

If you are looking at the Blind/Prize Structure in the lobby, it's only showing 2 prizes because not enough people have registered yet.

All looks fine in the back end though.

Cheers,
    Jordan