You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PROUD ORFORDIAN!

I would like to congratulate all players on an excilent TKO, and tip my hat to team tikay

that being said as a proud Orfordian i am expected to question the legality of team gnome.... i mean tikay's victory last night.... the bribes, black mailing and general underhanded efforts of the gnome king have won out over the light that shines bright from castle Orford.

WE WILL FIGHT ON, WE WILL WIN THE DEEPIE AND WE WILL COME BACK STRONGER, FASTER, BETTER AND HARDER!!!!

The gnome king will not stand for long as im sure all Orfordians will back who ever is picked, defectors will be hunted down and fed to the badgers...

See you all at the deepie :D

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Deadhands I like you I really do, but how can Proud and Orfordian go in the same sentence.
  • edited December 2009
    excellent words deadhands

ignore father jacks cheap jibes!!
  • edited December 2009
    We may have lost the series but it is 2-2 in singles victories per side so there is still something to play for aswell as that MVP prize for each team's best player!!!
  • edited December 2009
    After christmas if they do this again, id love to see Lisa or Sarah as team Captain, we would see then how many are loyal to Tikay, I bet a fair chunk would jump ship.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: PROUD ORFORDIAN!:
    After christmas if they do this again, id love to see Lisa or Sarah as team Captain, we would see then how many are loyal to Tikay, I bet a fair chunk would jump ship.
    Posted by 35suited
    lol soooooooo true...............i think lisa would make an excellent captain..............she's the only 1 of the other presenters that appears regularly on the forum (and i mean regular!!!!!!!!!) but think she is indoctrined in the evil tyranny of tikayism my friend
  • edited December 2009

Excellent words my fellow Orfordian! The old folk will soon realise how hollow their victory really was!!!

They will not be happy WHEN we take down the Deep Stack next week!!!! HaHa

LONG LIVE LORD ORFORD!!!

• edited December 2009
    Hi all,

Sorry if my "cheap jibe" upset you.

I have enjoyed all the banter and especially you Jaegerbomb, you have been a credit to your team.

All I am saying is that you can be loyal orfordians, funny orfordians, salt of the earth orfordians, witty orfordians, most things orfordian, whatever you like to be orfordians, but NO way should you class yourself as Proud Orfordians for such an abject defeat.

Being proud of that low level of acheivement is why we haven't won the football World Cup since 1966 and why our island has lost it's Great  

As for you 35, why should anyone leave a winning team , bring on the next opponents.
  • edited December 2009
    We may have lost the series but it is 2-2 in singles victories per side so there is still something to play for aswell as that MVP prize for each team's best player!!!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    Re-arrange these words into a famous saying......

Straws stop at grasping.
  • edited December 2009
    Obviously Sky Poker does not want to lower the tone when it's comes to naming of tournaments so i honestly cannot see the next incarnation being:

DPTK!!!
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by 35suited
    Lisa-Marie has pledged herself to Team tikay for ETERNITY, so a Team Lisa-Marie is unlikely, would you not say?

She will NEVER leave Team tikay. You hear that? - NEVER.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: PROUD ORFORDIAN! : Lisa-Marie has pledged herself to Team tikay for ETERNITY, so a Team Lisa-Marie is unlikely, would you not say? She will NEVER leave Team tikay. You hear that? - NEVER.
    Posted by Tikay10
    There's a contract, it's writen in BLOOD. My life would not be worth living..
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: PROUD ORFORDIAN! : Re-arrange these words into a famous saying...... Straws stop at grasping.
    Posted by Tikay10
    grasping at stop straws

Am I close?
  • edited December 2009
    Father, you have been excellent throughout this but i still cant understand why the church alligned itself with the evil tyranny of tikayism????

Or did Mein Fuhrer send LML round in her gestapo outfit to persuade you???