You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO DEEP STACK- DOUBLE OR NOTHING??!!

So we KNEW we'd WHOOP the orfordites.. Well OK, we hoped.. and to be fair we knew we'd have our work cut out..

It would appear that those of Lord Ost-Rich of Orfordite have proven to be more than worthy competitors, skilled players and unequivocally good fun in the chatbox and on this forum..

One week left of TKO.. and quite frankly I'd like to see
FIREWORKS!!!

If all sides agree, (and Sky Des obviously), I propose we go for DOUBLE or NOTHING next Tuesday.. Whichever team wins the Deepie.. takes home the Crown?!

I'm not ready for it to end in 'PRIDE'..... Come on Tikayers... Come on Ofordites.. Get that fire back in your bellies!! It's not over until it's over!!

WHAT SAY YOU?????

Comments

• edited December 2009
    PS: (It's a Deep stack.. What have we got to lose.. hehe)

PPS: WELL DONE FELLOW TIKAYERS in last nights er.. Battle!!

• edited December 2009
    Very generous Lisa but the best team won, cough, cough, wheeze and therefore deserve the prize.

Congrats to all team tikay!

Ross
  • edited December 2009
    Ahh, gotta love LM.

No, we lost UNfair and square.

Well done Team Tikay.

• edited December 2009
    In Response to TKO DEEP STACK- DOUBLE OR NOTHING??!!:
    So we KNEW we'd WHOOP the orfordites.. Well OK, we hoped.. and to be fair we knew we'd have our work cut out.. It would appear that those of Lord Ost-Rich of Orfordite have proven to be more than worthy competitors, skilled players and unequivocally good fun in the chatbox and on this forum .. One week left of TKO.. and quite frankly I'd like to see F I R E W O R K S !!! If all sides agree, (and Sky Des obviously), I propose we go for DOUBLE or NOTHING next Tuesday.. Whichever team wins the Deepie.. takes home the Crown?! I'm not ready for it to end in 'PRIDE'..... Come on Tikayers... Come on Ofordites.. Get that fire back in your bellies!! It's not over until it's over!! WHAT SAY YOU?????
    Posted by LML
    Nope, sorry, we won! Cant be giving them a backdoor way of winning now can we?

Oh and we got the 1k freeroll too! Can't go putting that at risk...even though, its not really a risk cos we will take down the deepstack with our eyes closed and in our sleep (literally)

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO DEEP STACK- DOUBLE OR NOTHING??!!:
    In Response to TKO DEEP STACK- DOUBLE OR NOTHING??!! : Nope, sorry, we won! Cant be giving them a backdoor way of winning now can we? Oh and we got the 1k freeroll too! Can't go putting that at risk...even though, its not really a risk cos we will take down the deepstack with our eyes closed and in our sleep (literally)
    Posted by GREGHOGG

NO NO NO!!! I don't want it to be over
    !!

I want DRAMA, SUSPENSE....SURPRISES!!

Purleeeeese?!!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO DEEP STACK- DOUBLE OR NOTHING??!!:
    In Response to Re: TKO DEEP STACK- DOUBLE OR NOTHING??!! : NO NO NO!!! I don't want it to be over !! I want DRAMA, SUSPENSE....SURPRISES!! Purleeeeese?!!
    Posted by LML
    Hi Lisa-Marie

Hehehehe, dont forget, we get a new foe to pay against, so it will carry on ;)

Oh and can you check your PM,s please Oh gorgeous one ;)
  • edited December 2009
    no lml we beat them fair and square y should we give them a second bite of the cheery
  • edited December 2009
    lol lml u will have to talk to the boss
  • edited December 2009
    i love this idea simply because its been the best thing to happen to poker on any site ever (total player being up there aswell) the banter, the poems, the songs and the sheer good fun of TKO should not die on a sour note such as a tikay victory... 

double or nothing or not this is one Orfordian that will fight to the last!!! so pull your selves out of your holes Orfordian's and get down off your high horses tikayers theres one last fight to be had.... and what a fight it shall be!!!!