You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO Leg 4 - OFFICIAL RESULT

2»

Comments

• edited December 2009
    yes the result was never in danger and us tikayites will take great pleasure in completing the route next week!!

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • edited December 2009
    WELL DONE EVERYONE ON TEAM TIKAY!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

AND THANKS TO SKY FOR PUTTING UP THE MONEY FOR THIS /> IT HAS BEEN GREAT FUN!

OH AND WELL DONE TO THE ORFORDIANS.... I SUPPOSE:)
  • edited December 2009
    We are the champions.
    I only cashed in one event but who cares. Just to answer all those doubting orfordites.
    WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
    And as Santa would say,
    HOHOHOHOHO
  • edited December 2009
    Very well played to all of team Tikay.
    Some player made the money and others just played a supporting role, but it was a team effort to get the win.
    My commiseration to team Orford who put up a good fight.
  • edited December 2009
    Just got home from work.  Hurray - well done everyone in Team Tikay.  We just followed the example of our inspiring leader who has cashed twice so far - let's keep a clear head for the deep stack which ought to be our strongest week. 

Jan x
  • edited December 2009
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Haven't contributed yet to the team though :(

BUT LETS MAKE IT 4-1 NEXT WEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2009

well done TT, but us orfords will win next week, FACT!

• edited December 2009
    played tikay best team won. played
  • edited December 2009
      Total set up .. a conniving well thought out plan by TK to try an take advantage of the proper players in the King Richard team !!
     I tell ya what,  if you all think your so good after winning three all in fests to our one carefully constructed and well thought out strategic  game,  then why not play the last game, a proper game by the way, a deep stack with everything on the line......
     I dare ya   WINNER TAKES  ALL ...in a proper game  ?? ....nah frightened ..
    As for your captain TK , so sad to see him gloating over  a roulette win, jeez !!  Still as long as he's happy ... So what about it TK  ..Winner Takes All,  in a proper game ..
    the 'deep stack' final game winner takes all ...........................?  :))
  • edited December 2009

Im a luckbox,,,cashed 4 out of 4

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO Leg 4 - OFFICIAL RESULT:
    oh yeah congratualtions team TK a job well done now make it 4 - 1 next week . PS. and my victory last nite was not me being a luckbox it took pure poker skill 2 win all the best Michael
    Posted by Uzi_lover
    It must be more than just look UZI,

as I finished
    26 th.

TEAM TIKAY RULE!!!!
       OR AS TINA TURNER SAY`S,

Simply The Best,better than Orford`s rest.

TEAM TIKAY RULE O.K.

• edited December 2009
    Im a luckbox,,,cashed 4 out of 4
    Posted by stokefc

Good going Stokefc!
  • edited December 2009
    Not to gloat too much but....

Booooooommmmm!!!!
    Booooooommmmm!!!!
    Booooooommmmm!!!!
    Booooooommmmm!!!!

Go Team!!!!
    Go Team!!!!

Who's Your Daddy!!!!
    Pwned!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    CONGRATS to everyone in Team Tikay - u have played really well throughout.

I have really enjoyed the banter that this series of tournies has created and all in the right spirit of the game!

Team Orford, we put up a good fight and everyone has given their best.

Let's now make it a grand finale with a win in the deepie to make it 3-2 :)
  • edited December 2009
    Well done boss on a campaign brilliantly fought. I hope we can now go on to rule the world. My commiserations to Team Orford. I will pray for your souls and hope you recover from your wounds. You fought a good fight. Of course if there is another of these fantastic competitions you will pick the right team next time. Wont you Jaegerbomb and MereNovice3 and candi and irishrover and ozzie and............. How could so many bright people chose wrong. There is only one true Master TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK  
    Posted by vaigret
    Very well done to Team TK you luckboxes...no seriously very well done! A great idea by Skypoker...when is the next one?
    I`ve enjoyed every minute of taking part, The poker, the banter, the humour, the jibes lol Fantastic stuff played in battle team true spirit!
    Well done to everyone who competed from both teams.
    And no Vaig hunni you know i love you but if we ever have the good fortune to play this again, I am and will always remain faithful to my lovely leader Rich! xxxxxx  :)