You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CHAMPION STAKES

edited October 2013 in Betting Chat
any one else think farhh is over priced for this at 4/1, cirrus des aigles maybe the highest rated horse in the world but hes been very under par on a couple of occasions this year.

Comments

• edited October 2013
    In Response to CHAMPION STAKES:
    any one else think farhh is over priced for this at 4/1, cirrus des aigles maybe the highest rated horse in the world but hes been very under par on a couple of occasions this year.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    farhh might be Rock but Cirrus on a run of wins now.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: CHAMPION STAKES:
    In Response to CHAMPION STAKES : farhh might be Rock but Cirrus on a run of wins now.
    Posted by vaigret
    didnt see its last 2 races so dont no what opposition it beat but they were only group 3 and 2 races so this gonna be altogether tougher. evens is way to short on current form in my opinion for the aigles.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: CHAMPION STAKES : didnt see its last 2 races so dont no what opposition it beat but they were only group 3 and 2 races so this gonna be altogether tougher. evens is way to short on current form in my opinion for the aigles.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Cirrus Des Aigles has been primed for this race.

Most recently, he won the Group 2 Prix Dollar on soft ground at Longchamp, delivering his best performance since chasing home Frankel at Ascot 12 months ago.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: CHAMPION STAKES : Cirrus Des Aigles has been primed for this race. Most recently, he won the Group 2 Prix Dollar on soft ground at Longchamp, delivering his best performance since chasing home Frankel at Ascot 12 months ago.
    Posted by wynne1938
    i remember its 2nd to frankel and it ran a blinder but it was on its favoured soft ground and frankels not so favourite. i prey its sun shining all week. ;-)
  • edited October 2013
    well done mate , good job I followed you in the end. It was the value bet.
  • edited October 2013
    well done mate , good job I followed you in the end. It was the value bet.
    Posted by vaigret
    haha, i dont get much right regarding the nags but was fairly confident with this one.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to CHAMPION STAKES:
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Well done for getting this spot on!
  • edited October 2013
    Nice work rock. Think this is the 3rd winner u've put up @ 4/1 or better that I've ignored.

Definitely betting on your next tip.

As long as it's not boxing  ;)