You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bye guys

I enjoyed playing with a lot of the chatty people on Sky poker, but I can't afford to lose any more. The constant bad beats have made me broke and really dented my confidence. Good luck to everybody though :)

Comments

• edited October 2013
    In Response to Bye guys:
    I enjoyed playing with a lot of the chatty people on Sky poker, but I can't afford to lose any more. The constant bad beats have made me broke and really dented my confidence. Good luck to everybody though :)
    Posted by sweeney86
    Ok...thanks for letting us know.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Bye guys:
    Posted by sweeney86
    Good luck
    Take a break and come back refreshed. No point playing if you're not enjoying it
  • edited October 2013
    keep off the cash tables, you're 5p in profit on sharkscope for mtts/stts, onwards and upwards ;-)
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Bye guys:
    Posted by sweeney86
    Sweeney read some books watch some videos while taking a break. Who knows if you are breaking even on mtts with a few little changes to your game you could end up winning a few £. gl