You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Rich Tourny lobby question

Hi Rich

Is there any way at all I can permanently stop the MTT lobby from showing Omaha please?, allthough I have a very horrid feeling I cant, I do hav my fingers crossed.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Sky Rich Tourny lobby question:
    Hi Rich Is there any way at all I can permanently stop the MTT lobby from showing Omaha please?, allthough I have a very horrid feeling I cant.
    Posted by acebarry10
    I'm not Rich (obviously) but I'll have a go at answering this if that's OK?

Barry, if you click the "Hold'Em" tab at the top of the list of MTTs it will filter the list so that only the Hold 'Em tournaments are shown. This will remain as your default each time that you access the MTT list and you will never have to view those troublesome Omaha tournaments again.

I hope that this helps.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Rich Tourny lobby question:
    In Response to Sky Rich Tourny lobby question : I'm not Rich (obviously) but I'll have a go at answering this if that's OK? Barry, if you click the "Hold'Em" tab at the top of the list of MTTs it will filter the list so that only the Hold 'Em tournaments are shown. This will remain as your default each time that you access the MTT list and you will never have to view those troublesome Omaha tournaments again. I hope that this helps.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Hi Vince

Thanks, yeh it does, until the next time I sign in, then there they are again, could do with one of Richs stickies :)