You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE OPEN SATELLITES

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
hi all .since the open has been moved to a 8pm start ,and im a regular satellliter into these events ,im finding it difficult to have free time inbetween playing the satellitie and then playing the open....eg..finished work at 4 ,got home at 5 ,entered 515 satellite to the open ,won a seat ,game ended 7.15 ..........ive now got 45 mins before the open starts.......dont get me wrong im well chuffed ive won a seat ,but by the time i have a shower now and change,theres not much time left to make a meal (and eat it without playing poker the same time)......was wondering how others felt about speeding up the blind structures of the satellites(not like last nights tko, but more along the lines of the velocity structure}i also feel ive been playing poker for 2 hours i could do with a break for a couple of hours before playing again .........im over the moon ive gotta seat 2night ,but doing this everyday is starting to take up far 2 much of my time ,..........dont wanna sound ungratefull but in my eyes a quicker blind structure is needed.........thoughts please

Comments