You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ta ta Posters Freeroll

It's been great, had fun tonight, it really was a tourny i could play and relax in. Brought the best out of me at times.

Would be still in but torry got lucky and hit her J on the river :P

Anyway it's been great, thanks alot rich and the Sky team.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Yes thank you sky over the weeks this has been a great tourny. 

Didnt get home form a funeral /wake till 7 tonight so wasnt really in the right mind for this tongiht but still enjoyed it for the few minutes i was in,till mere took me out.

Well done to all who cahsed tongiht and to all those who have cahsed over the last few weeks.

Thnaks once  all @ sky

Gareth
  • edited December 2009
    Yes many thanks and I had my best run yet 11th.

Then I got silly and Hogg deservedly hit me hard .

Well done all great tourney 
  • edited December 2009
    Yup, a very greatful thanks to Sky Rich and the suits, those games have been brill, and great chat in the chatbox, we are not worthy :)
  • edited December 2009

Great night again. Not played in many of these but fully enjoy the banter and poker!!. Anyone know what 29th place got tonight as I missed what i had won???

THANK YOU SKY RICH & ALL. This will be missed :(
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Ta ta Posters Freeroll:
    Great night again. Not played in many of these but fully enjoy the banter and poker!!. Anyone know what 29th place got tonight as I missed what i had won??? THANK YOU SKY RICH & ALL. This will be missed :(
    Posted by MAXALLY
    You won ur entry fee back!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    Thanks Rich, managed a lucky 5th :) great game and great banter. Though I have to say Vince was a Cardrack lol 
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Ta ta Posters Freeroll:
    In Response to Re: Ta ta Posters Freeroll : You won ur entry fee back!!!!!!!!
    Posted by phil12uk
    Great....i was worried i didnt get anything !!!........     :)
  • edited December 2009
    THANK YOU SO MUCH RICH AND TEAM,

ANOTHER GREAT TOUNRY XXXXXX

LOVE THE GAME, THE BANTER AND THE PEOPLE.....WILL BE TERRIBLY MISSED!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    just finished, came 2nd to Merenovice

Great game, enjoyed the few posters freerolls ive played in especially tonight

Enjoyed the chat, thanks Rich for providing all the posters freerolls and especially this one!

• edited December 2009
    Best laugh I've had, thanks so much Sky and all you community regleears :) It's been a pleasure!!
    Gonna miss this one..!
  • edited December 2009
    thans ever so much to rich for these posters freerolls, to everyone i sat with for their company, and for all the laughs in the chat box.  Well done to vince for his win, and unlucky hogg who was up against vince and the cards tonight.
  • edited December 2009

Great game, thanks for setting it up Rich.

Sky Rich Invite

Tournament Complete

Finished at 22:13 - 16 Dec

• :
    • :
    • :

This is a TV-only game

Starts At
    Started At
    Buy-In
    Running For
    Prize Pool
    Registered
    Players Left
    Chips
    Blind Limits
    Blinds
    Current
    Next
    In
    Stacks
    Largest
    Average
    Smallest
    MereNovice - £75
    Hogg321 - £50
    Machka - £35
    Quagmire72 - £25
    Grimstar30 - £20
    SolarCarro - £17.50
    Buistyboy - £15
    xFALLENx - £12.50
  • edited December 2009
    I'd like to say thanks to Sky_Rich and SkyPoker for providing these freerolls.
    I think that they epitomized the spirit and ethos of SkyPoker.
    It is the SkyPoker community that made these games so great.
    It is also the fact that I was a total card rack throughout that made this particular tournament so great. :-)
    I have NEVER had a run of cards like I had tonight - and I've played a lot of online poker.

The banter between those playing and the many railers was fantastic. I know that everyone says that every week but it is absolutely true.

I'd like to mention so many people who got on the wrong end of my card rack "style" this evening but you all know who you are and there are far too many to list.

Finally a special mention to 2nd place finisher Hogg321 who had no chance heads-up against the cards that I was getting and yet accepted it all with extremely good grace.

I will post my hole cards and flops (where applicable) later to show you what I mean.

• edited December 2009
    Well done Vince m8.

Congratulations :)
  • edited December 2009
    As threatened here are a selection of my hands in the later stages of the tournament.

Final hand -
    MereNovice: AK
    Hogg321: AQ

In the previous 27 hands of heads-up play I had the following hands:

AsJd
    KhKd
    As5s
    Js8s - f=Jd9h8c
    AdJs
    AdAc
    8h5s - f=5c5d4d
    AdJh

Other hands on the final table included:

JhJc
    5s5c
    AdKc
    AdJc
    JhJc
    KdQs - f=AdJdTd and I managed to play it badly and split it
    AcQs

My last two hands before the final table were:

6d6s
    QdQc

with which I managed to win two consecutive races against BuistyBoy and knock him out.

I forgot to mention, extra special thanks to Tikay for lending me "the lever" for the evening.

• edited December 2009

AH HA.....just as I suspected Vince.......I forgot to mention, extra special thanks to Tikay for lending me "the lever" for the evening..........I knew this was fixed all along!. I want my entry fee back or i will open up a thread in AREA51 to expose this scam! And then i will bring 'my lads' to your home village if I do not get my entrance fee for this tournament fully refunded!!....You have been warned :)

(well played sir, good result)
  • edited December 2009
    Thankyou.

Out of the generosity of my heart, I have decided to refund everyone's entry fees for this tournament out of my winnings.

I'm organising it through my Nigerian cousin so just send your bank details to him please.
  • edited December 2009
    WELL DONE VINCE, A FITTING WINNER FOR THE LAST POSTERS FREEROLL

TOP POSTER, TOP PLAYER, AND TOP MAN TOO.
  • edited December 2009
    Cheers Rich

Good night for me 6th for £17.50 and 14th in the DS for £37 at the same time.

Long live the Sky Rich Invitational

Dave
  • edited December 2009
    Couldnt agree more to what has already been said, great tournament , great people and always great fun
    Thanks for running it longer than planned and il miss it for sure

THX RICH (and anyone else involved)
  • edited December 2009
    Great tourny again. Many Thanks Rich. Well done to all who cashed & well done to Merenovice, never seen anyone get that amount of decent cards before but you also played them well.
  • edited December 2009
    Hey Vince

many thanks for the reminder of the two races i lost.  After a sleepless night, that was just what i needed lol.
    Just wanted to agree with the earlier post that there couldnt have been a more fitting winner of the final posters freeroll. 

Obviously the dealer agreed with those sentiments ;)
  • edited December 2009

Only managed to gain entry to the last one ever and was lucky some pulled the plug last week to allow me to play this week.

Thoroughly enjoyed and well played Vince & the others who cashed.  The lever was actually a button see below (probably appear later).

• edited December 2009
    fandabydozzy.... what a torny, its restord my faith in poker and ppl

after a dissmale run over the last fue months iv been considering quitting poker, but last nite showed me there are a decent buntch of ppl out there that love the game for the game, came 17th i think so pritty happy with myself :)

thank you all for a great game and thanks to rich and all at sky

may the cards be with all that played where ever thay end up now this torny has died
  • edited December 2009
    I end up spouting so much in the chat that I forget about my chips lol

• edited December 2009

I'd just like to add my thanks to Sky Rich and the team for this excellent tournament.  Congratulations to Vince and all who cashed in this final game.