You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hospitality by sky

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
I left sky after an £20 double up went south with you guessed it aces V sixes and got rivered.  I have enjoyed the change and break on an other site and have been playing cash on nine sided tables and so far have been a winning player.  I thought I would come back to sky and give them another go.  One week in and a table failed to initialise I tried everything but to no avail. I sent an email to sky and they admitted fault, giving me the buy in back and apologised.  They then sent me another apology and placed me in the 4K guaranteed.  I finished 5th and made a few hundred quid from moaning lol.  I am not having a cheap shot at sky in fact just the opposite.  All sites have technical problems FT, PS and some have scandals such as UB but not many give the care of sky irregardless how I did in the 4k guaranteed that is neither here nor there.  I was happy for sky to acknowledge me as a customer and not just push me aside.  Thank you sky.  It's nice to be back. 

ps enjoying the earlier starts 10 minute blinds.  

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Welcome back and GL at the tables ... but I gotta say your opening sentence made me LOL - you didn't really leave for that reason did you? haha ;-)

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Hospitality by sky:
    Welcome back and GL at the tables ... but I gotta say your opening sentence made me LOL - you didn't really leave for that reason did you? haha ;-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk

lol I was having a bad run, it was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak and sometimes it nice to try your luck else where when you keep going in with the best of it and getting out drawn which happens to everyone I know.  But if I'm in a rut I'll go else where for a bit of take a break and come back better.  That aa v 66 was a long list of a bad week as I recall haha.  Over it now,  my son lost with quad tens to I should not complain.  Hope to see you on the tables.